Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Walking Dead (Season 3)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm most excited about Andrea and Michonne being kickass together
Samara came up with the ship name Michonndrea I think we should call them that. I totally already ship them <3

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too!!!

Michonne putting her hand on Andrea's shoulder at 1:36, looking at her all worried at 1:53, protecting her and holding her back at 2:24, telling her that she doesn't trust the Govenor at 2:49... hell yes!!! Bring it on!!!

I have a strong feeling that Caryl's gonna happen this season, too.

So exciting!!! S3 is gonna be amazing!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah and Kat pointed out to me that they are alone together in a room with a bed! Lol I'm picking up a little femslashy vibe from them

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tehe, yeah, she's right!!

I'm actually surprised that we did not have any femslash on the show so far. Bring it on already!

I can already see what happens when the group reunites... T-Dog getting all flirty with Michonne and Andrea telling him to stay the f*** away... "She's mine, dude!!!". *fangirl fantasies running wild*
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, my Caryl hopes and dreams going down the drain....

http://ennoia3.tumblr.com/post/27950789998

(I laughed so much though at the girl saying "Earl's coming back, too..." She's so clueless )
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah Gods, I really need to stop visiting tumblr pages... it can be downright annoying sometimes:

This new Season 3 poster is now all over the internet...

and some people are already going nuts because...

a) you can see T-Dog and Carol standing really close together and some people are already saying that they will have a romance thing going on in S3. (WTH? Did they even ever exchange any words on the show??)

b) they're in the very back of the poster and some people say that's an "obvious hint" that they will be killed off this season.

I'm as worried as many other people that T-Dog and Carol may not survive S3... but I had the same doubts and worries in S2 and the writers and producers positively surprised me here by NOT killing them off. So I'm just gonna hold on to that hope.

As for Carol and T-Dog... NO!! Just no!
Just give T-Dog a decent storyline already and by "decent storyline" I don't mean randomly throwing him into a romance thing, guh!!
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Claire was ALWAYS in the back of Lost promos or shoved off to the side, and she was on of the only survivors. I fear we'll lose Carol too but as long as she and Daryl are still BFF's I guess ill be happy... ish.

I might have to put all my hopes in Michonne/Andrea romance!

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I fear we'll lose Carol too but as long as she and Daryl are still BFF's I guess ill be happy... ish.

I'm really worried about Carol, too. I really hope that she'll be around for another whole season at least and that they'll let her do some amazing stuff if and before she dies (by the looks of the trailer though she will, so yay!! ).
As much as I want Caryl to happen, I will be so upset if the writers sacrifice her for the sake of adding a bit more drama to Daryl's storyline.

Quote:
I might have to put all my hopes in Michonne/Andrea romance!

Haha, I'm so ready to ship them, too!
I'm fine if they decide to go with Andrea's storyline from the comics, but I'd rather see some Michonne/Andrea romance than that "other" storyline

I also have this scenario in my mind with Merle and T-Dog... and that it may not end well
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMC’s The Walking Dead Will Lose Another Key Character This Season

Spoiler:

Get ready to say goodbye to another regular character from The Walking Dead this season.

In his column Ask Ausiello, TVLine’s Michael Ausiello has promised that a series regular will get the ax in the upcoming third season of the hit AMC drama. The longtime TV reporter is typically reliable with his scoops, so prepare to bid farewell to one of our favorite survivors of the zombie apocalypse.

“I can confirm that a series regular will become zombie kibble during Season 3, but whether that death takes place in the first half or second half I can’t say,” he writes.

Time to let the guessing game begin. The Walking Dead hasn’t stayed especially close to the comics over the past two seasons, so don’t expect the deaths in the TV series to necessarily line up with those in the source material. With that being said, we know that at least one actress from the show has wishes her character would get her comic book death. Spoilers lie ahead.

“I’ve said from the beginning, not only am I OK with Lori dying but I think she has to,” Sarah Wayne Callies told The Hollywood Reporter in July. “I’ve played this character with an eye toward an end.”

For those of you unfamiliar with the comics, Callies’ character Lori (wife to main character Rick) and her newborn daughter get killed by the Governor, a character introduced this season. Lori’s daughter hasn’t been born in the show yet, but that doesn’t mean she won’t die in a similar way.

“I argued [to former showrunner Frank Darabont] that it was necessary to kill Lori and I feel very strongly that, for all of the other deviations we may have from the comic book, killing Lori does something to Rick that is vital for the story and can’t be done any other way,” Callies said.

There are plenty of other characters who could get knocked off, too. In addition to Rick and Lori, there’s their son Carl and fellow survivors Andrea, Glenn, Daryl, T-Dog, Carol, Maggie and Hershel. Merle Dixon will return this season as well, and new characters The Governor and Michonne will be introduced. Even though Callies wants Lori to get killed off (and many fans likely do too at this point), showrunner Glen Mazzara told IFC that there’s no guarantee it will happen.

“All of these folks want a big glorious death. They do. They want a memorable [death],” he said. “If you look at what we did with Shane’s death and Dale’s death, those were really emotional moments and what’s nice about our show is when you see deaths in a horror movie, you really don’t cry the way you do on our show when you lose a beloved character. So I think everyone loves working on the show, everyone’s happy, all of that stuff, but yeah they all want their big moment. They want to go out in a blaze of glory.”

I think at this point it could be anyone.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome that SWC thinks Lori should come to an end, I always appreciate when actors realize that sometimes its better for their character not to continue. I figured we'd lose another this season. at least one! if not more. Im thinking the most likely ones, as in the ones i wouldnt be shocked if i saw it, would be Beth, T-Dog, Carol (wahhhhh!) or Lori.

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think TDog might get it.

I respected her too. Wont be the first time her character's died either.

I'd be shocked if htey killed off Daryl. I just saw Norman on Gossip; so soft spoken in that role.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah i doubt they'll kill of Daryl after killing Shane. at least thats what im hanging my hopes on!

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
Nah i doubt they'll kill of Daryl after killing Shane. at least thats what im hanging my hopes on!

I agree. He's too much of a fan favourite so they'll let him live... at least for a little while longer, I think
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoping it's Lori. She was a bit annoying last season.
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Lori's death in mind but I want the baby to live! I told nikki that my idea is that Lori will die in childbirth so the baby will survive. Or, since its more plausible that the baby wont get a full 9 months to chillax in the womb, that Lori gets shot/falls, something so Daryl has to cut the baby out similar to how he chopped open that Walker, and thus the baby would live and Lori would die, and then turn Walker herself.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: