Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Teen Wolf | Forgive me" by Deia (Teen Wolf)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:26 am    Post subject: "Teen Wolf | Forgive me" by Deia (Teen Wolf) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Teen Wolf | Forgive me" 09-01-2012
does anyone watches this show? Is not a masterpiece but its addicting.
Fandom: Teen Wolf
Song: Forgive Me by Group 1 Crew
Vidder: Deia
Length: 2.30 (9.8mb WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45EIHoF_jkU
http://www.mediafire.com/?3frxc8fhd1v51fq
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deia!!!! We've missed your vids oh so much!! Dont stray for so long again!

I love your videos, you work lyrics/words into your videos so beautifully, you're such a natural vidder I'm not into this show myself but I'm a big fan of those guilty pleasure shows that aren't "OMG EPIC" but for some reason you can't stop watching. The heart of a fangirl knows no bounds

Awesome work! Gold from me!

donna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
does anyone watches this show? Is not a masterpiece but its addicting.

*raises hand* I'm definitely addicted. This video was beautiful. fantastic editing.x
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
Deia!!!! We've missed your vids oh so much!! Dont stray for so long again!

I totally agree! It's great to see you around here again!!

You did an amazing job on this vid! The editing and the beat use were really excellent. I'm not familiar with the fandom but I enjoyed your vid!

Great job!
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: Teen Wolf | Forgive me by Deia Reply with quote

LOVED this! The song was perfect and the beat-use was really good. Well done!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:43 am    Post subject: Teen Wolf | Forgive me by Deia Reply with quote

Cool vid, Deia! I've never seen this show but I've heard that it's really good!
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, thank you so much for your words guys! <3 It's always good to be back and see you again I havent change my icon/sign in ages, i feel like doing it soon, specially the sign, i stopped watching True Blood. lol

Nowadays i feel like i make videos from year to year. Is not that I stopped enjoying vidding, but my sony vegas doesn't accept avi files (i know there is a codec for it but for some reason i installed it and it doesnt work) so i dont have the patiece of before, to convert all the clips to wmv. Not to mention, the time i spent with it and the space in my disk. I dont understand why my Sony Vegas does that, it would be so much easier if i could work with avi files

About the show, you have no idea but it took me a lot of time to start watching this show. Like, i used to see it all the time on my dash on tumblr but to me it looked like 'another teen show' and i was not in the mood to watch a show like this. Gossip Girl is enough, it took me years of life for nothing ( DAIR ) anyway, there was a girl who kept 'annoying me' with messages like 'watch teen wolf ' 'watch teen wolf ' till i finally gave up and gave it a chance...and i find myself addicted at some point. I couldnt stop watching but some sl are very predictable and the show is kinda cliche and it doesnt help when i dont like the main character (scott) and the otp (scott and allison), i kinda skip their scenes, but the rest it's good... surprisingly it have great actors.

once again, thanks for the lovely comments, it really means a lot! Specially because when i start making this video i forgot some basic things of vegas... lol it was embarassing xD

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:35 am    Post subject: Teen Wolf | Forgive me by Deia Reply with quote

No, I don't watch this show because I just don't have time for another TV show. But it looks intriguing. I thought the coloring and the way you layed out the texts of the song were cleverly done. ANd when the song picks up the beat-use/colors added were perfect. Since I know the gist of the show I thought the song was really good with the whole "Oh God I'm a werewolf" since that would be hardship on anyone. Great vid.
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww thank you Brooke. Im not really happy with the coloring tbh, i didnt vid in ages so i lost alot of time trying to find the best coloring but i hated all the options idk how to color on vegas anymore but im glad you like it! =) I completly understand you, i watch too many shows as well...
yeah i think the songs fits perfectly,im surprised no one had used it before.

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
RedeemingTheUneven
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:42 am    Post subject: Teen Wolf | Forgive me by Deia Reply with quote

Straight up, you've got talent. I don't watch this show and have never had the desire to, but you're editing is flawless. Really, really good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: