Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"In your head they are fighting" by MariaPurt (Mu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MariaPurt
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: "In your head they are fighting" by MariaPurt (Mu Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"In your head they are fighting" 05-24-2012
A retired secret agent is sudenly suspected of treason, while haunted by her past... and who is that girl chasing her?
Fandom: Multifandom
Song: Zombie by The Cranberries
Vidder: MariaPurt
Length: 2:27 (56mb wmv)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQl71Ac4rHs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQl71Ac4rHs

thefilmchick
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Maria,

You used a lot of different sources, and since I don't watch them all, I couldn't pick out anything save the CW's Nikita, of which I've watched a handful of episodes -- but the other stuff seemed to blend well and be inobtrusive.

I liked 'she's CIA, isn't she?' appearing as text, and the splice-zoom-whatever-it-was transition in particular, and the cuts on the bridge midway through. I'd have liked the car shots to be similarly cut, too! You had a good build up to when the music itself explodes on the chorus, and I thought the shots you used matched the gravity of the song (a slap-fight between Nikita and Amanda, say, wouldn't have worked, for instance).

Well done.
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: In your head they are fighting by MariaPurt Reply with quote

I thought this was well done! I love the text and the effects with the layovers worked very well.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:46 am    Post subject: In your head they are fighting by MariaPurt Reply with quote

Wow, this was a really cool vid!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: