Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Pure and the Tainted" by Aislynn (Tron)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: "The Pure and the Tainted" by Aislynn (Tron) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The Pure and the Tainted" 04-26-2012
Tron vs Rinzler. The prize... the soul of one program. A character study comparison of Tron across the original 1982 movie and Legacy.
Fandom: Tron
Song: The Pure and the Tainted by Blue Stahli
Vidder: Aislynn
Length: 2:11 (33.4 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eSSZZFSs8U
http://www.sendspace.com/file/dxjfsx

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: The Pure and the Tainted by Aislynn Reply with quote

The song/sound effects used to the clips in the beginning was such a great idea. The music went along so beautifully with the vid; it sounded like it could have belonged in the movie itself. I also like how you included clips of the first film as well; and it worked. The fight between original vs new was so awesome. THIS was such a awesome vid!!! You really maniped it well here.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thank you so much, Brooke! I'm really glad you liked the song and just the sort of concept in general! *beams* It's funny, the music is all from the one song, I just edited the heck out of one section of it to make the opening and ending music, lol!

My original idea was just going to be more of a comparison of similar scenes with Tron and Rinzler because their backgrounds are so different I didn't think they'd manip well together at all. But the next thing I knew, they were duking it out so I decided to just go for it! I'm really glad that you thought it turned out!

Thanks again, I really appreciate you watching and commenting! ♥!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:32 am    Post subject: The Pure and the Tainted by Aislynn Reply with quote

That was really cool! Loved the music, it was perfect for all the action.Your manips were great,the scenes flowed together seamlessly.I really enjoyed this!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, thank you so much! I really appreciate you saying all of that, especially about the manips. I'm so happy that you liked it!

Thanks again for watching and commenting, it really means a lot to me!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:41 am    Post subject: The Pure and the Tainted by Aislynn Reply with quote

That was so cool! I like all the action in this!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thanks so much, Heather! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! ♥!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: The Pure and the Tainted by Aislynn Reply with quote

Oh wow this was awesome!!! I really enjoyed seeing the comparisons between the two movies and the fact you made it look like they were fighting each other made it all the more awesome. Fab work Ais!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Jemma! I'm so glad that you liked the way it worked out with the comparisons-as-a-fight thing. I was hoping that it would turn out well!

Thanks again so much for watching and commenting, I appreciate that a bunch! ♥!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:10 am    Post subject: The Pure and the Tainted by Aislynn Reply with quote

WOW!!!!!!!!!! That was AMAZING, Ais!!! Holy crow! I loooooooved the flashing back and forth between the two movies and the interplay between them. That was stunning! Loved the beat use, too! Really really well done!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, thank you so much, Julia! I really appreciate you saying all of that! I'm so glad you liked it, I had fun with "them" fighting each other so I'm glad it translated well.

Thanks again so much for watching and commenting, it means a lot to me! *hugs* ♥!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: