Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Meet the O.D.S" by starrylizard (Chaos)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
starrylizard
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:07 am    Post subject: "Meet the O.D.S" by starrylizard (Chaos) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Meet the O.D.S" 04-25-2012
Meet the O.D.S. Last of the old school spies. A fun introduction to Chaos and its characters.
Fandom: Chaos
Song: Os Quindins de Ya Ya by Stanley Black
Vidder: starrylizard
Length: 2:03 (39MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.mediafire.com/?qattkr4r03m7k70
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9rbSslyLmA

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:10 am    Post subject: Meet the O.D.S by starrylizard Reply with quote

hehe that was such a fun vid! I was pretty much smiling all the way through. Love the old-fashioned style of it with the border/text/music Never heard of this show but I guess that's why it's cool that it's an intro vid! Fab job!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:42 am    Post subject: Meet the O.D.S by starrylizard Reply with quote

Cool video! I like the border. Welcome to LVI!
starrylizard
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Uruviel & Jemmz: Thank you for the comments and the welcome. I've never tried an old movie style before this, but it seemed really appropriate for an intro vid. Glad you enjoyed it!

Chaos is a brilliant show that unfortunately got axed after one season, but it didn't have a cliff-hanger, so it's fun to watch again.
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Meet the O.D.S by starrylizard Reply with quote

Hehe that was so unique and interesting!! I really liked how your music choice, editing style, and the border all tied together so well! It was really fun to watch despite not knowing the fandom. You had me smiling and giggling! Wonderful work!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really loved the old-timey look of this with the border/texture/coloring and music choice! This made a great intro to the show, awesome work! (And one more yay for you joining LVI, it's so awesome that you're here! )
starrylizard
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@emmasholi Thanks so much! It's always great to know the vid is actually working as an introductory vid for all those people who haven't seen Chaos. And I had a lot of fun making this one!

@Ais Thank you! I'm glad the old-time look worked out on this one!
(And yay! I can finally see the forums you keep babbling about over at LJ. You certainly made me curous! )
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:10 am    Post subject: Meet the O.D.S by starrylizard Reply with quote

Welcome to LVI. I really liked the style of your vid.Very fun way to introduce the show. I saw a couple episodes of this show and I was just starting to get interested in it when they canceled it.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Meet the O.D.S by starrylizard Reply with quote

The changing text was perfect. I really liked the boarder around it. I agree with Macaila, I too like the style of your vid. Not seen the show but it looks good.
starrylizard
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Im1oftheOceanic6: Thanks for the welcome. Seems like a lovely forum! I've never tried a vid like this one before, so I'm glad the style worked. Thanks so much!

@Brooke: Thank you! I had such fun with this one and I'm glad it worked for others too, especially when you haven't seen the show.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: