Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Out-of-sync audio in Vegas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:20 am    Post subject: Out-of-sync audio in Vegas Reply with quote

So I've started a new video and I'm about halfway through so I decided to render a few chunks to see how it was looking. But when I watched them, the audio is completely out of sync with the clips. I've rendered it a couple of different times and i've tried slightly shifting the clips around on the timeline but it hasnt changed anything. Can anyone work out why it might be happening? Any help would be much appreciated cause I liked how this video was going and I don't wanna have to abandon it

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe there's a courrpted clip?

Can you try to open your video in a new Vegas; render it and see if it continues?
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe there's a courrpted clip?

Can you try to open your video in a new Vegas; render it and see if it continues?
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaanks! Didnt even think to try something simple like that - I just got despondent straight away. I'm such a worrier. Just rendered another preview and it seems fine now. I'd pitch shifted the song before, and I wonder if that was the problem, maybe? I dunno. I think I'll work on it and pitch shift it at the end, just in case, so I can undo it easily if I have to.
Thanks again xx

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am recycling it. I've been in similar situations of 'OMG it's giving me errors' or 'it wont render, HELP!'. I am a worrier too because my thought is "All this hard work and it might have been for nothing."

I've only pitch shifted a song once. So I'm not sure. I need to do it more becuase it seems to help others.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: