Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Baby, Im a Star:Tribute to Moose and Enzo" by Im1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:07 am    Post subject: "Baby, Im a Star:Tribute to Moose and Enzo" by Im1 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Baby, Im a Star:Tribute to Moose and Enzo" 02-29-2012
February 2012 Contest Submission.See Youtube for full description.
Fandom: Fraiser/My Dog Skip
Song: Baby, Im a Star by Tina Turner
Vidder: Im1oftheOceanic6
Length: 4:15 (140MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoDvRbQliNw
http://vimeo.com/37711736 (password: eddiecrane)
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay.. This has to be the best yet!!! I have been raising and Breeding Jack Russells for a long time and I have a moose... WOW I loved the story behing everything and the end was great.. You pulled at my heart strings.. here is my guy.. This is Dammit Jack... =) Great job!!!

Spoiler:

Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Baby, Im a Star:Tribute to Moose and Enzo by Im1oftheOceanic Reply with quote

Love love love this video.From the music choice , to the stars you picked ,superb out of the box thinking.I loved how you managed to get the dog to lip sync to the words a couple times.Enjoyed seeing some of their work again.This was both funny and tearjerking.I only watched Frasier for Eddie and it was fun to see his whole life story,from early years to family life to his retirement.Yes I cried when I read the end .Great that you put the adoption thing in too,You would have made Moose and Enzo proud.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Nikki! That's cool that you have a Moose as well.Your pup is so cute! That is my rescue pup Lickrish, at the end of my vid. This vid was close to my heart, as Moose in particular, reminds me of Lickrish and my late dog Cody.

Thanks Stacy,I'm glad you caught the lip sync. Thought that would be funny to include. It was alot of fun researching their life stories.I was struck by how similar it is at points to other famous actors, from rough starts, to passing the craft on to their kids.The ending was emotional for me too.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Baby, Im a Star:Tribute to Moose and Enzo by Im1oftheOceanic Reply with quote

Lol! This was so cute!! I love what you chose to do with this, awesome idea I've never heard of Moose or Enzo but it was fun learning more about them, fab work!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:06 am    Post subject: Baby, Im a Star:Tribute to Moose and Enzo by Im1oftheOceanic Reply with quote

That was ADORABLE!!!!!!! I really really really enjoyed it. I loved Eddie when Frasier was on so it was fun learning all these facts about him. Great job!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:04 am    Post subject: Baby, Im a Star:Tribute to Moose and Enzo by Im1oftheOceanic Reply with quote

Very cute vid!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:01 am    Post subject: Baby, Im a Star:Tribute to Moose and Enzo by Im1oftheOceanic Reply with quote

Thank you Jemma, Julia, and Heather!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Baby, Im a Star:Tribute to Moose and Enzo by Im1oftheOceanic Reply with quote

That was so cute!! I loved your idea of focussing on the dogs, it was adorable! And I also loved all the facts and quotes you put in, it was really interesting And the ending was lovely too! Brilliant vid, I really enjoyed learning all about Moose and Enzo <3
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:40 am    Post subject: Baby, Im a Star:Tribute to Moose and Enzo by Im1oftheOceanic Reply with quote

Thank you Emma!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject: Baby, Im a Star:Tribute to Moose and Enzo by Im1oftheOceanic Reply with quote

This is so cute and so original!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:58 am    Post subject: Baby, Im a Star:Tribute to Moose and Enzo by Im1oftheOceanic Reply with quote

Thank you Eryn!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: