Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need to write this because I need outside of fam, opinions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildcat
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: I need to write this because I need outside of fam, opinions Reply with quote

I think I'm going crazy... I got two kittens (4 months old) around early October of 2011, and early November, the male kitten got outside and had disappeared. The female kitten is still with us, she thankfully didn't follow her brother. We were having a yard sale, and my mom didn't realize that there was a door slightly ajar because we have a piano next to the door and a curtain on the door, so it was hard to tell it was open. I was outside with my brother that whole day (11am-4pm) and when I went in to put the cats in my room, that was when I noticed he wasn't coming to me when I would shake a bag of treats.

We searched for weeks, and even almost up to a month 1/2 but never found him. I went outside all the time, shaking the bag and calling "kitty" I hadn't named him yet at that time. Nothing. Then snow fell and we never saw tracks.

Now, here's the point of this post... I swear once in a while I'll hear a meow, and my mom says the same thing sometimes. About a month ago I walk outside 2 days after a snow storm, and I swear that I saw prints on our deck, and they were too small to be from our 3 small dogs or my brother's big dog, and too big to be from a chipmunk ect I told my mom and she said that it wasn't him.

The day that he disappeared, my mom and I saw two Eagle's or hawks... we couldn't tell what they were because they were too far up in the air, but whatever they were one of them swooped down above us and was heading right above our yard... my mom and I think that happened because it might have seen the cat, so my mom believes that it saw the cat and took it. Now, it's possible but I feel like if that was the case, why do we think we hear a meow every once in a while. It's faint sounding, but it sounds real if that makes any sense.

I wanna be hopeful that he's still alive and that he somehow survived, but he was only 4 months old when he got out... I just don't know if a cat so young could survive being outside in the winter time. I mean, wouldn't you think that he would know enough to come back to our door and meow at it to let us know he's there?

I guess I just want to believe that hes still alive and that we'll find him, but having it be so long I dunno what to think anymore...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: