Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"TKS - What If... addison never left?" by TheKindr

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheKindredSacrifice
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: "TKS - What If... addison never left?" by TheKindr Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"TKS - What If... addison never left?" 02-05-2012
What if Addison hadnt taken the job and moved away? How would her relationship with Olivia have changed if they had been together right away? *props to anyone who sits through 9 mins*
Fandom: Multifandom
Song: Various by Various
Vidder: TheKindredSacrifice
Length: 8:56 (48.3MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-sV8kFO0QY&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-sV8kFO0QY&feature=youtu.be

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Addie and Piper!!!!? I would have never thought of that pairing but it was soooo adorable!! I love how in the TKS what if.. world that Olivia has a hard time with the whole IVF, it's just too much for her. At least she didn't cheat this time my favorite Addie/ Liv scene was when she said "you belong with me" that was so awwww!! I also loved that Addie mentioned her new hair! Very clever! My fav Piper and Addie scene is when Piper is telling Liv how much she cares about Addie and how she loves her laugh! That was so sweet! Ooh and then Liv saying "I dont want to be with you." That was cold!! The ending with the monologue about being a Mother was the perfect way to end it!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that if I told you it was Addie and someone knew that you might puzzle it out; so i kept it tight-lipped I found them so adorable, too

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: TKS - What If... addison never left? by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

The coloring and softness works really works so well here. I loved the comment on Liv's hair becuase it really is a radical change. I thought that manip was so well done. I thought the 'you don't belong here' speech worked really well here...The manips of Addison was perfect.
I thought Piper/Addison were really interesting. I liked how she was put in with the pregnancy and how she was fit in with a PP character...if that makes sense.
I thought all the manips worked really well here. Very well done.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: TKS - What If... addison never left? by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

That was WONDERFUL! Like Nik, I never saw that coming, but it worked out so perfectly. Awesome job, Kat!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:45 am    Post subject: TKS - What If... addison never left? by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

Another amazing entry in this incredible series!! You completely held my interest for the whole video, and there wasn't a moment out of step, which for such a long vid was really amazing!! I especially liked the "Do I make you happy?" talk
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow, that was amazing! Fantastic manips and AU! *applause*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: