Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"And Their Lives Continued // LOST" by Brooke (Mu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:38 am    Post subject: "And Their Lives Continued // LOST" by Brooke (Mu Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"And Their Lives Continued // LOST" 02-02-2012
Kate, Sawyer, and Claires lives continue after they get off the island.
Fandom: Multifandom
Song: The Accident by Anton Sanko
Vidder: Brooke
Length: 2:38 (20.7MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyge7n8PtIQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyge7n8PtIQ&feature=youtu.be

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:39 am    Post subject: And Their Lives Continued // LOST by Brooke Reply with quote

That was a really good idea for a vid, Brooke!
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: And Their Lives Continued // LOST by Brooke Reply with quote

That was a great idea for a video..wow how creative. I really enjoyed when he was taken pictures and then all the clips were like shots taken.. love the use of that!!! Very nice....
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: And Their Lives Continued // LOST by Brooke Reply with quote

aww that was so wonderful!! I loved this, the manips were great!! And the music was gorgeous, the editing really suited it Lovely work!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:25 am    Post subject: And Their Lives Continued // LOST by Brooke Reply with quote

Very cool idea, Brooke. I loved that you showed each one of them finding happiness in life after the island.The Kate parts were my favorite.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heather Thank you. I've been wanting to do a vid like this for a while.

Nikki Thank you so much Nikki. That was actaully my favorite part was the picture taken scene. I looked everywhere for "Brad PItt taking pictures"

Jemma Thank you. I'm glad you liked the manips...and the music. It took me a while to find something that I felt would work here.

Macaila, thank you. That's what I really wanted to show for them; was that they found happiness and moved on; even though the people they lost were always apart of them.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: And Their Lives Continued // LOST by Brooke Reply with quote

Oh, that was sooo lovely, Brooke! I think my very favorite thing was when Claire's honey was taking the pictures of everyone and the way the photos he took flashed across the screen. I also loved where they're all chatting around the table at the end. Such a great job!!!!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:56 am    Post subject: And Their Lives Continued // LOST by Brooke Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Julia. those were my favorite Venezuela to do.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a cool idea to show their lives after the Island like that! I especially loved the ending with them all together at the end looking happy like that. Really nicely done, I enjoyed that a lot!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: And Their Lives Continued // LOST by Brooke Reply with quote

Aislyn thank you SO much. I love that most people enjoyed the table scene because that was my favorite part to work on. I've been wanting to show something like this for a while now. And I had fun picking out new people for them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: