Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scene Request - all fandoms
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LVI Council
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:42 am    Post subject: Scene Request - all fandoms Reply with quote

LVI has had to make some changes recently due to all of the scrutiny on file-sharing and we are now asking that no links to any sort of copyrighted material be posted on any part of the forum board, including clips from movies or episodes. If you choose to share clips with someone, please do it only by PM or other private means. Any links posted openly will have to be deleted.

We also have removed the links to clip sites. If you need help in this area, please PM a Council Member and we'll do what we can to help you. We're sorry to have had to make these changes but we want to do what we can to make sure that LVI doesn't get shut down for any sort of violation like this and we need your help to make sure that doesn't happen. Thank you so much for your understanding!

It is currently legal to rip your own DVDs to your computer. There are many free or pay DVD ripping programs out there, as well as many guides to how to use them. Here are two to hopefully get you started!

DVD Shrink & DVD Decrypter tutorials by Kayla and Dayln
Getting Clips from DVDs by Morelight

Now, what this thread CAN still be used for is for asking what episode a certain scene happened in any TV show or if you're trying to find a show or movie that has a person saying a certain line or doing a specific action. Just please do not share links to any clips here in the open.

For the moment, we've rolled all fandoms back into this one scene request thread, so please feel free to post your questions here for any show or movie.

Thank you again so much for your understanding.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am thinking of doing a Eureka video about Deputy Andy and Sarah (the house). There are some scenes in season 4 (maybe 4.5) where Andy begins 'dating' Sarah, but I don't remember what episodes they are from. I am also trying to figure out in what episode Andy gets sent to Titan by mistake.

Macaila
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm wondering if anyone can help me out.

Am I just hoping this happened? Kate says "I'm not playing anything" I don't know why but I vaguely remember her saying something along those lines...can anyone help me out? Tell me I'm wrong or right (If I'm right the episode)
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, one more. Does anyone know of Kate opening a door? I don't want to use the one from I Do because she's all giggles.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sorry just one more...I hope.

Any Brad Pitt fans in here? Any fight scenes? I mean verbal not...fists/weapon fight.

Thank you.

Preferably him inside. Thanks again.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooke wrote:
Sorry, one more. Does anyone know of Kate opening a door? I don't want to use the one from I Do because she's all giggles.

There is a scene in 501 Because You Left, where Kate opens the door to find the lawyer who wants to take Aaron.

In 510 He's Our You, there is a scene where Kate opens the door.It's the scene where Sawyer asks her why she came back.(And also the scene where the van that's been set on fire crashes into the house.)

You may also want to check out this deleted scene from season 6.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi3Dudk5e5A

Quote:
Am I just hoping this happened? Kate says "I'm not playing anything" I don't know why but I vaguely remember her saying something along those lines...can anyone help me out? Tell me I'm wrong or right (If I'm right the episode)

I can't really think of a scene where she says that. It does seem kind of familiar though, so I think she's said something similar. When I read that line it made me think of Kate when they were at the barracks in season 3 (when they came to rescue Jack) and also scenes from season 5 when Jack was coming up with plan to drop the bomb and she disagreed.But I don't know if that would have been when she would have said that.

Macaila
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooke wrote:
So sorry just one more...I hope.

Any Brad Pitt fans in here? Any fight scenes? I mean verbal not...fists/weapon fight.

Thank you.

Preferably him inside. Thanks again.

What about in Fight Club when he's telling the narrator
Spoiler:

they're the same person?

. Might work, not sure :S
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much Jemma.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me which episodes or scenes I can find these in?

Katherine Anne Austen, you are charged with fraud, arson, assault on a federal officer, assault with a deadly weapon, grand larceny, grand theft auto, and murder in the first degree. Ms. Austen, how do you plead?

I need help with only the bold. I just can't think tonight.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooke wrote:

Katherine Anne Austen, you are charged with fraud, arson, assault on a federal officer, assault with a deadly weapon, grand larceny, grand theft auto, and murder in the first degree. Ms. Austen, how do you plead?

That scene is from Season 4's episode Eggtown. It's the first scene of Kate's trial, right after the scene where she and her lawyer head into court through the mass of reporters and hecklers.

If you get clips from Evie's site, it'll be the second clip under Eggtown.

Macaila
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I know where the scene was from; I wanted to know what were the episodes of her alleged charges.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Born To Run, Whatever The Case may be and What Kate did. I think......Oh and Tabula Rasa???

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am looking for a scene that has a character played by Ginnifer Goodwin on either a plane or train/subway. I'm not that familiar with her work outside of OUAT so I'm not sure if such a scene exists.

Macaila
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She MIGHT be in a plane in Something Borrowed; I can't remember it's been a while since I've seen it; but she takes a trip.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just checked; you see her in the airport at her destination.

She was in another show for 5 seasons; I'd look into that. It's called 'Big Love'.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: