Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone want to help me pick a song?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Artistic Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:17 am    Post subject: Anyone want to help me pick a song? Reply with quote

I really, really want to do a character study of Troy Barnes from Community. Problem is, I can't think of what song I want to use! Anyone have any ideas?

I want to be able to show his serious side as well as his hilarious side, so I'm not necessarily looking for a purely lighthearted song (but if you have suggestions for those feel free to lay 'em on me!).

If you don't watch Community and therefore don't know who Troy is, quick description -
Troy is a former football player turned geek. He has the most epic bromance on TV with his BFF Abed. Troy is not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he doesn't have a mean bone in his body. He's very concerned with his self-image. A lot of times he lets people push him around and manipulate him but when he takes charge he has great ideas and he's a really good leader. ....Also he cries a lot.

Any song suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

art by me&tammy
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what about the scrubs theme, I'm No Superman?

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, that might work! I'll have to listen to it, I'm not sure I've ever heard the full song.

art by me&tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Artistic Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: