Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"TKS - What If? - Now Comes The Night - amy/13" by

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheKindredSacrifice
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:03 am    Post subject: "TKS - What If? - Now Comes The Night - amy/13" by Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"TKS - What If - Now Comes The Night - amy/13" 01-03-2012

What if Amelia made good on her promise to Thirteen? Can she handle the repercussions of her decision?

Fandom: House/Private Practice
Song: Various by Various
Vidder: TheKindredSacrifice
Length: 6:16 (216MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZhF1Nuc4b0 - HD
http://www.mediafire.com/?2ph29tb9d1mmfrj - LQ
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMgosh!! Heart break all over again!! And it's even sadder this time around!! I started crying at the "4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls." I loved the ending too when she was talking to her coffin and the flashback shots were so beautiful!! I loved this entire vid but those were the 2 scenes that stood out the most!! Very powerful Kat!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: TKS - What If - Now Comes The Night - amy/13 by TheKindredSa Reply with quote

I really liked this; I think it's great you guys are doing a 'what if' here; and I like seeing that you are revisiting this great series.

I loved the audio; it was perfect in what you used and the pitch. That echo was just perfect. It was a little hard the opening; the glow was a little to blurred.

I loved the effects of the present day. It's nuts how well you guys pull this off. I really feel like Amelia and Thirteen are really talking to each other. (I have a quesiton; what was the song in the beginning?)

This was just heartbreaking. I love agnst so I was all for it. Great job.
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:01 pm    Post subject: TKS - What If - Now Comes The Night - amy/13 by TheKindredSa Reply with quote

SO so incredibly powerful. The manips, audio and visual, told the story so perfectly.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nik, Brooke and Bec!

Brooke that song is "Arrested" by Clint Eastwood, from the Gran Torino soundtrack Worth getting; the music is awesome

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: TKS - What If - Now Comes The Night - amy/13 by TheKindredSa Reply with quote

Oh, that was AMAZING!!! I agree with Brooke... it's so cool to see what could have happened versus the route you ultimately went. So sad but so much fun to watch. It was perfect!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm late to the party... as usual...

Anway, I'm so happy that TKS is back, yay!

Cool idea to take the "sideways" and answer all the "What if's". That first part was superbly edited. The scenes all looked so real and convincing!
And the ending, oh my gosh

But yay! for using some Gran Torino music! *loves*

Can't wait to see the other two new episodes!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: