Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"like ships in the night, you keep passing me by.. (Chu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:34 am    Post subject: "like ships in the night, you keep passing me by.. (Chu Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"like ships in the night, you keep passing me by.. (Chuck + Blair)" 12-26-2011
I really think this song explains Chuck and Blairs seriously complex relationship, and how timing has never been their strong suit. This shows the good and the bad parts of their relationship. I used scenes from seasons 1 to 5 all the way to episode 5 ep
Fandom: Gossip Girl
Song: Ships In The Night by Matt Kearney
Vidder: BWQBProdz
Length: 3:01 (130 mb wmv)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQBXiSEiafk
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7HSGX2C4

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The song seemed absolutely perfect for them and the dialogue choices were great! Really nice work!
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
The song seemed absolutely perfect for them and the dialogue choices were great! Really nice work!
Thanks ais! I honestly believed this song was written for them, and they are my favorite couple of any fandom, this song is perfect for them, so thank you i'm glad you like my video (again) lol
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know much about this fandom, to be honest, but I thought this was a great video nonethless. Great editing and really great work on the voiceovers, too. So well done!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:
I don't know much about this fandom, to be honest, but I thought this was a great video nonethless. Great editing and really great work on the voiceovers, too. So well done!
aww that means so much to me, someone from outside the fandom general liking the video and the editing, and my voiceover work, so thank you so much for watching and leaving a comment
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:51 pm    Post subject: like ships in the night, you keep passing me by.. (Chuck + B Reply with quote

This was such a fabulous video! They aren't my ship anymore but I can still appreciate amazing vids for them! Your voice-overs were used really well and I thought some of the clip choices (particularly "turn the lights down low") were spot on.
Great video!
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: like ships in the night, you keep passing me by.. (Chuck Reply with quote

1131 wrote:
This was such a fabulous video! They aren't my ship anymore but I can still appreciate amazing vids for them! Your voice-overs were used really well and I thought some of the clip choices (particularly "turn the lights down low") were spot on.
Great video!
aww thank you, i worked on this for hours upon hours for an entire week, i'm really a perfectionist when it comes to matching clips to lyrics, the clips have to match or it drive me insane lol
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: Ships In the Night | Chuck + Blair by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

As someone who doesn't ship them I thought this was a beautiful vid. I thought the coloring was just wonderful; and I loved how you used their quote 'find their way back together' and seeing her seeing Chuck and Eva kiss, it really started off the vid nicely. I thought you chose such a great song to pair along with them; because it really does describe their relationship; that they're both usually never ready to be with the other person; and that they just miss one another. I loved the coloring, edits, and overlays. Wonderful vid.
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:13 am    Post subject: Re: Ships In the Night | Chuck + Blair by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

3868 wrote:
As someone who doesn't ship them I thought this was a beautiful vid. I thought the coloring was just wonderful; and I loved how you used their quote 'find their way back together' and seeing her seeing Chuck and Eva kiss, it really started off the vid nicely. I thought you chose such a great song to pair along with them; because it really does describe their relationship; that they're both usually never ready to be with the other person; and that they just miss one another. I loved the coloring, edits, and overlays. Wonderful vid.
thank you so much for the beautiful comments you leave on my videos, looking forward to hearing more from you in the future!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: