Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"like ships in the night, you keep passing me by.. (Chu

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder


Joined: 28 Sep 2011
Posts: 220
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:34 am    Post subject: "like ships in the night, you keep passing me by.. (Chu Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"like ships in the night, you keep passing me by.. (Chuck + Blair)" 12-26-2011
I really think this song explains Chuck and Blairs seriously complex relationship, and how timing has never been their strong suit. This shows the good and the bad parts of their relationship. I used scenes from seasons 1 to 5 all the way to episode 5 ep
Fandom: Gossip Girl
Song: Ships In The Night by Matt Kearney
Vidder: BWQBProdz
Length: 3:01 (130 mb wmv)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQBXiSEiafk
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7HSGX2C4

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member


Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 35782
Location: Sawyerville, USA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The song seemed absolutely perfect for them and the dialogue choices were great! Really nice work!
_________________

Icon by timepunchin @ LJ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder


Joined: 28 Sep 2011
Posts: 220
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
The song seemed absolutely perfect for them and the dialogue choices were great! Really nice work!
Thanks ais! I honestly believed this song was written for them, and they are my favorite couple of any fandom, this song is perfect for them, so thank you i'm glad you like my video (again) lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder


Joined: 28 Jun 2005
Posts: 10438
Location: On the run! (With Sandor)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know much about this fandom, to be honest, but I thought this was a great video nonethless. Great editing and really great work on the voiceovers, too. So well done!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder


Joined: 28 Sep 2011
Posts: 220
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:
I don't know much about this fandom, to be honest, but I thought this was a great video nonethless. Great editing and really great work on the voiceovers, too. So well done!
aww that means so much to me, someone from outside the fandom general liking the video and the editing, and my voiceover work, so thank you so much for watching and leaving a comment
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
rbexter93
Expert Vidder


Joined: 24 Mar 2006
Posts: 3270

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:51 pm    Post subject: like ships in the night, you keep passing me by.. (Chuck + B Reply with quote

This was such a fabulous video! They aren't my ship anymore but I can still appreciate amazing vids for them! Your voice-overs were used really well and I thought some of the clip choices (particularly "turn the lights down low") were spot on.
Great video!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder


Joined: 28 Sep 2011
Posts: 220
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: like ships in the night, you keep passing me by.. (Chuck Reply with quote

1131 wrote:
This was such a fabulous video! They aren't my ship anymore but I can still appreciate amazing vids for them! Your voice-overs were used really well and I thought some of the clip choices (particularly "turn the lights down low") were spot on.
Great video!
aww thank you, i worked on this for hours upon hours for an entire week, i'm really a perfectionist when it comes to matching clips to lyrics, the clips have to match or it drive me insane lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Brooke
Expert Vidder


Joined: 01 Jul 2008
Posts: 24129

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: Ships In the Night | Chuck + Blair by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

As someone who doesn't ship them I thought this was a beautiful vid. I thought the coloring was just wonderful; and I loved how you used their quote 'find their way back together' and seeing her seeing Chuck and Eva kiss, it really started off the vid nicely. I thought you chose such a great song to pair along with them; because it really does describe their relationship; that they're both usually never ready to be with the other person; and that they just miss one another. I loved the coloring, edits, and overlays. Wonderful vid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder


Joined: 28 Sep 2011
Posts: 220
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:13 am    Post subject: Re: Ships In the Night | Chuck + Blair by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

3868 wrote:
As someone who doesn't ship them I thought this was a beautiful vid. I thought the coloring was just wonderful; and I loved how you used their quote 'find their way back together' and seeing her seeing Chuck and Eva kiss, it really started off the vid nicely. I thought you chose such a great song to pair along with them; because it really does describe their relationship; that they're both usually never ready to be with the other person; and that they just miss one another. I loved the coloring, edits, and overlays. Wonderful vid.
thank you so much for the beautiful comments you leave on my videos, looking forward to hearing more from you in the future!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group