Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"A Beautiful Lie" by PsychoCynic (Ringer)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:50 am    Post subject: "A Beautiful Lie" by PsychoCynic (Ringer) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"A Beautiful Lie" 12-18-2011
Scared of testifying against a murderer, Bridget assumes her twins identity when Siobhan kills herself. She knows that this new life of hers is a game, a lie, but Bridget now has money, friends, a stepdaughter, and a loving husband, and shell do anythin
Fandom: Ringer
Song: A Beautiful Lie by 30 Seconds to Mars
Vidder: PsychoCynic
Length: 1:41 (28.7MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP_xChR1ISQ
http://www.4shared.com/video/7dXz_6IG/a_beautiful_lie__29mb_.html

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo, very cool! I'd forgotten that I'd intended to watch this show and now your vid is making me really want to catch up on it! Nicely done, I enjoyed this a lot!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:34 pm    Post subject: A Beautiful Lie by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

That was really good! You did a great job highlighting all the complexities of the identity she has assumed.
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ais, thanks for the comment, hon! So glad you liked the vid! The show itself is really like a primetime telenovela with a whole mess of plot twists and mysteries and such, but if you look hard enough you can find lovely characterization in Bridget's character, which this vid tried to show.

Julia, Oh, yay! I'm so happy that I succeeded in my goal in making the vid. I wanted to show Bridget's desires to BECOME Siohban and mend her sister's relationships and all that. I'm glad it showed. Thank you so much for your lovely feedback!
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:07 am    Post subject: A Beautiful Lie by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

Great vid! I started watching Ringer but then missed a few eps, so I'm gonna wait for the DVD to get caught up. Nice to see a vid for it!
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:24 pm    Post subject: A Beautiful Lie by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

Now I have another show to add to my watch lost!! I love now that LVI is multi fandom cause I can get a glimps of show I may not normally get to see!! Im so gonna DVR this one now!!!
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heather, thanks, hon! I'm really glad you liked the vid even if you haven't been keeping up with the show and it may have been confusing.

Nikki, hee! I'm happy you found another show to watch! I have to tell you that this vid is pretty character-driven, but the show itself is not (rather it's plot-driven). Just don't want you to be misled. The show's still really interesting though! Thanks for watching and commenting!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:28 am    Post subject: A Beautiful Lie by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

This song was perfect for this fandom. I really liked the beat use and effects you used.
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooke, sorry for such the late reply, but I wanted to let you know I really appreciated your feedback. So glad you enjoyed the song/character study and I'm happy to hear the effects worked! THANK YOU!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: