Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Disassembled (Marcus Wright)" by Brooke (Termina

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:41 am    Post subject: "Disassembled (Marcus Wright)" by Brooke (Termina Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Disassembled (Marcus Wright)" 12-14-2011
Terminator Salvation video featuring Kate from Lost
Fandom: Terminator/Lost
Song: Right Where It Belongs by Nine Inch Nails
Vidder: Brooke
Length: 1:49 (49.7MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2vPE7ZuGLk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2vPE7ZuGLk

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus, yay! I loved his character and I can't wait to see more of Kate in his backstory! Great song, too: NIN works really well for this franchise, in my opinion.

PS - Just in case you're wondering, I'm the one who changed the fandom to just Terminator. Back when I submitted my Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles vid, we decided to just use the "main" fandom name for fandoms that have many offshoots like this one does, just so we don't have a ton of similar-but-slightly-different fandom names.
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was amazing Brooke!! I love the effects you used. I always like that Bad TV Signal effect (never remember what is really called) The song choice was amazing. I am excited to see more of Kate's Story!!! WOW great job!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:33 am    Post subject: Disassembled (Marcus Wright) by Brooke Reply with quote

I LOVED his character too, Ais. I think his character was one of the better parts of the story. I can't wait to show his backstory either.

NIN did work really well for TS too. I don't mind at all about just the 'Terminator'.

Thanks Nikki!!! I was glad you liked it here; at times I was like "YES" then other times I was like "I hope it's not too mcuh." I really liked it for that whole computer/machine feeling.

Thanks again!!!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:56 pm    Post subject: Disassembled (Marcus Wright) by Brooke Reply with quote

Very cool, Brooke!!! I enjoyed that a lot!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:27 pm    Post subject: Disassembled (Marcus Wright) by Brooke Reply with quote

Thanks, Julia!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: