Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Liz! OVER HERE!!!! Anyone is welcome

View previous topic :: View next topic  
clairerules15

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Liz! OVER HERE!!!! Anyone is welcome Reply with quote

haha ur going to love me for this This is my third chap to my story! I wrote this chap b/c of you... I didn't want you hating me forever Enjoy!

Chapter 3
"Together again"
NOTE: Kerri is Charlie's old girlfriend. The one that sang "My Happy Ending." And the song is "The Day That I die" By GC, I changed it to fit the story

"Kate, I don't know if I want to do this." Charlie said. "Ohh Charlie! She hates both of us, shouldn't we be able to have revenge?" Kate asked. "But... I love Claire." Charlie said. "She sure doesn't love you." Kate said, putting on a sweatshirt. "But I don't want to hurt her." Charlie said. "Well, She hurt you." Kate said. "But I hurt her in the first place, so I guess that means- Ohhhh Forget it!!!!" Charlie yelled. "Does that mean you'll do it?" Kate asked, sitting down. Charlie looked up, at the cave ceiling, then down at the floor. He looked at Kate. Kate didn't look at him. She looked at Sawyer, who was across the beach. "C-Charlie... I don't want to do this either." Kate said. "I would hurt Sawyer.." Kate said, looking at Charlie. "I love Sawyer." She said. "Go tell him that." Charlie said. "Later, Charlie." Kate said and got up and left. Charlie fell asleep after.....

-FlashBack-
"Charliieeee, Honey I'm home." Kerri called. She walked to the kitchen and threw her purse on the counter..
"Honey, where are you?" Kerri called. She walked into the master bedroom to see him lying on the bed.
He moaned and rolled over."Oh Charlie! Are you sick?" Kerri exclaimed. "N-N-Noooo..." Charlie whined. "I'll
call the doctor, Charlie." Kerri said, running to the phone. "DON'T!!!" Charlie yelled, pitifully. "Calling anyway..."
Kerri said. The doctor arrived shortly and walked into the bedroom. When the doctor walked by Charlie's dresser,
he saw a little plastic bag behind a picture frame. He went to look at it. "Dr. Kurks? What are you looking at?"
Kerri asked. "This." The doctor said, dangling a little baggy from his fingers, staring at the contents.
"Oh my gosh.. Charlie? Is that yours?" Kerri asked. "And don't you DARE lie to me. I want the truth. I want the truth
just this once." Kerri added. "K-k-Kerri, the drugs are m-m-m-mine."Charlie whimpered. "CHARLIE! How could you
do this to me?!" Kerri screamed. The doctor slipped out of the room. "I-I used to be a druggie... Uhhh, I am a druggie."
Charlie said. "Get out! Just get out!" Kerri screamed. "But Kerri! I love you!" Charlie said. "SHUT UP, Charlie! None of
that is going to work anymore! You idiot! GET OUT OF HERE!" Kerri screamed, while crying. She shoved him out the door...
-End FlashBack-

Charlie woke up. "Geez, I ruined my life with heroin. Yet, I was clean and I ruined my life with Claire." Charlie thought. Charlie looked down. There lay his guitar with a note on it. Charlie grabbed the note. But he didn't open it. "Maybe this'll be the end of our little fight." Charlie thought then opened the note........

To Charlie,
Here's your guitar....

-Claire

"No! This can't be possible! She didn't make up with me!" Charlie whispered to himself. "That sounds very self-centered." Claire said, smiling. "You heard a song from me when I was mad. Let's here one from you." She said, with a little smile on her face. Charlie looked up at her. A tear fell down his cheek. "Was mad?" Charlie asked. "Not mad anymore." Claire said, grinning. "Let's here that song, love." Claire said.

One day I woke up
I woke up knowing
Today is the day
I will die

Vincent was barking
Went to the beach and enjoyed it one last time
I called Claire, told her I loved her
And I begged her not to cry

I wrote a letter
I said I'd miss her
And I signed that Goodbye

[Chorus:]
You know the happiest day of my life
I swear the happiest day of my life
Is the day that I die
Can you feel the cold tonight (the day that I die)
It sets in, but it's alright (the day that I die)
Darkness falls, I'm letting go (the day that I die)
All alone but I feel fine

"Sad but Beautiful." Claire said. "I love you, and I accept that you made the mistake of drugs in your life. I have made mistakes too. I hope you'll forgive me for flipping out." Claire said. "I forgive you, and love you." Charlie whispered and kissed her, on the lips.

NOTE: HAHA NOT OVER YET

Last edited by clairerules15 on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!!!! They're back together!!!

Banner: Shinythings
clairerules15

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

told YOU!!! O0o0o0o0o BURN!!!! *Sorry, I get excited* That's not the end of the story!!! More to come ppl!

Last edited by clairerules15 on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
clairerules15

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How's it going on Underneath this Smile the Claire/ Charlie vid? What's up?

Last edited by clairerules15 on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not going so good. I haven't been able to work on it in a loooong time! But once I get my computer really set up, I'll be able to finish it!

Banner: Shinythings
clairerules15

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: