Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Amanda No Longer Exists" by MariaPurt (Revenge )

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MariaPurt
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:57 pm    Post subject: "Amanda No Longer Exists" by MariaPurt (Revenge ) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Amanda No Longer Exists" 11-14-2011
Duo life
Fandom: Revenge
Song: Sweet Dreams by Emily Browning
Vidder: MariaPurt
Length: 1:05 (56mb wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyqbbgpcL3c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyqbbgpcL3c

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darn it, Youtube is blocking this for me (well, I'm assuming it's blocking it for the US, not just me personally, lol ). Could you upload it to a second hosting place? I'd love to be able to comment and vote on it.
MariaPurt
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
Darn it, Youtube is blocking this for me (well, I'm assuming it's blocking it for the US, not just me personally, lol ). Could you upload it to a second hosting place? I'd love to be able to comment and vote on it.

There's a ptogram to watch blocked vids, i can share it:P
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:16 pm    Post subject: Amanda No Longer Exists by MariaPurt Reply with quote

Oh I wanted to see this!! I love Revenge!!! Try using http://vimeo.com..
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I appreciate the offer, thanks. But there's going to be a lot more than just me who can't see it without a second link, I'm afraid. 5 of the 9 current Council Members are in the US so it's blocked for more than half of us. And of course there are several others here who are in the US as well and won't be able to watch it easily as it is now.

However, if you're not comfortable adding a second link, that's totally up to you, of course. But there are places that will let your stream the vid if it's just a matter of not wanting it to be downloaded. There's Megavideo, zshare and Vimeo that I can think of off the top of my head. (For Vimeo, just be sure to put a password on the vid and then give the password here. That seems to help keep vids under Vimeo's radar. )

Anyway, like I said, if you're not comfortable with people downloading your vid, I totally respect that. But without a second streaming link, that's going to keep a number of people here from being able to see it, I'm afraid.
MariaPurt
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
Oh, I appreciate the offer, thanks. But there's going to be a lot more than just me who can't see it without a second link, I'm afraid. 5 of the 9 current Council Members are in the US so it's blocked for more than half of us. And of course there are several others here who are in the US as well and won't be able to watch it easily as it is now.

I'm trying to figure smth out, but so far, I just don't have this vid on my PC - probably it got deleted, so I have to get all the eps back and re-render it from Vegas LOL
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MariaPurt wrote:
I'm trying to figure smth out, but so far, I just don't have this vid on my PC - probably it got deleted, so I have to get all the eps back and re-render it from Vegas LOL

Oh, that's such a bummer! You might could use Zamzar to rip it back from Youtube, then you'd at least have a copy of it again without having to basically redo the vid.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:47 pm    Post subject: Amanda No Longer Exists by MariaPurt Reply with quote

Unfortunately, I can't watch this, either. Zamzar is such a great idea, though, Ais!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Amanda No Longer Exists by MariaPurt Reply with quote

Wow this vid was wonderful. I really loved how everything worked so well. The coloring and effects were so powerful; the clips you chose were excellent; and the song was just the icing on top of the cake. Such a wonderful study of Emily/Amanda; the opening as you see her morphing from Amanda into Emily was so perfect. Well done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: