Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Once Upon A Time
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly Meghan has left twitter because of harassment online. I don't know what was said; but people are saying it came from some Once Upon A Time fans. I feel just terrible for her. She comes off as such a nice person; I don't know what was said, why it was said; all I know is people are just downright mean and nasty these days. I'm going to miss her. The cast of Intelligence which is amazing and she's wonderful in it; live tweet. I'm going to miss that.

Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's too bad . She does seem like a really nice person. There's no excuse for people acting like that and posting cruel and inappropriate comments on twitter to her. I think it's really sad that some people have nothing better to do than harass other people .

I've been watching Intelligence (once I figured out what day it's on )
It's a good show. Meghan's great in it. I've read that she'll be on Once later this season since she's wrapped filming Intelligence for the season.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good episode tonight.

I thought it was a very good twist that

Spoiler:

Emma and Regina were actually working together and that they planned out to a degree what happened at town hall.

It was great to see Red/Ruby back. I like that she was working with Snow back in Fairytale Land. It was also nice to see her back at the diner. I didn't expect to see her this soon.

I wasn't that surprised that
Spoiler:

Regina and Zelena/ Wicked Witch are sisters. I felt that was a little predictable. But who is Zelena's dad? My first guess was Rumple but that might be too easy.

There were a lot of great lines in this episode. Hook always delivers some great one-liners. I liked Emma's comment about if Neal was a flying monkey now he wouldn't be the first she dated.
Also liked the line about the wicked witches and how you drop a house on one or throw water on the other.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a silly vid released by ABC with Regina doing a breaking news report for "Witch Watch".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2fHfXrlNAc

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am loving Bex Mader on OUaT! I am not fully caught up but she is such a nice, evil addition.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kuliet4ever wrote:
I am loving Bex Mader on OUaT! I am not fully caught up but she is such a nice, evil addition.

I like her as Zelena too. I wasn't much of a fan of her character Charlotte on Lost, so I was a little apprehensive when she joined Once. But I think she's very good as Zelena. It's interesting to see Regina now has a rival that thus far seems more powerful than her.

I'm curious to find out who Zelena's dad is. I think it is either Rumple or Snow White's Father. Zelena has this odd laugh similar to Rumple, her jealousy over his teaching Regina magic and giving her the curse to enact, and Cora's relationship with him lead me to think it could be him. But I read something recently that Ginnifer Goodwin said when answering a question about Zelena and it mostly had to do with the episode where we see Snow's dad as a young man.

I think it would be interesting if Zelena was also Snow's half sister. That would be one twisted family tree.

I thought Zelena's episode was really interesting. I felt like it had some interesting parallels to Emma's story.

Spoiler:

The way Zelena came through the tornado and was found reminded me a lot of how Emma came through the tree portal. There is a magic within her from birth, much like Emma was born to be the savior. Although Cora was pretty evil and heartless (no pun intended) sometimes I wonder if she actually sent Zelena away for a "good" reason and not because she was unwanted. Maybe Cora knew she had a bigger purpose even if it was an evil one.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why didn't Snow White cut Prince Charming's heart in two from the beginning? That would have saved a lot of trouble and one of them would have remained with one whole heart

I miss the Pan storyline. Rebecca Mader is great but not digging it as much in the second half of the season. Who's to bet we will get a Lost style reset at the end of the season?
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's so many errors including continuity errors. This show relies too much on repeating storylines over and over and OVER AGAIN. And I'm just about sick and tired of everyone being related to each other I'm way passed taking this show seriously, but I still enjoy it so I'm sticking with. It's a bit of fun each week, but not without fault like many shows out there.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What did you guys think about the Frozen storyline? I haven't seen the movie so I was a little lost.

It was nice to see the return of
Spoiler:

Sidney Glass/ magic mirror. He was not my favorite character but his storyline had felt unfinished when he was suddenly locked away in the asylum.

What was the deal with Gold and whatever that thing was he found in the house? I didn't understand that part at all.

I'm looking forward to Regina's journey. I'm glad the book is becoming important again. I have three primary theories about the books author:
1. August wrote the book. When he came to town he told Emma he was a writer. He knew about their fairytale pasts, so maybe this is what he wrote. He also is the one who added stories to Henry's book.
2. Enchanted type writer. Basically the book kind of wrote itself, just whoever possessed this magic typewriter was compelled to write these stories. It's Once, weirder things have happened.
3. Henry of the future wrote the book. With timeline altering jumps to the past, I think it's a possibility that Henry wrote his own book so it could travel back to him in the past and give him the knowledge and courage to break the curse and give everyone the happily ever afters that are in the book.

Honestly, I'll be a little disappointed if August didn't write the book.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some spoilers if you haven't seen the last episode Best Laid Plans.

What did you all think of the reveal that:

Spoiler:

Emma's friend Lily is Maleficent's daughter.

I had seen theories about that so I was wishing it was a little more shocking or that they'd mislead us a bit more. I think it will be interesting to see how her child turned out.

I'm so happy August is back. He's one of my favorite characters. I still love Emma/August even if they are "just friends". Captain Swan is good but I'll always like Wooden Swan a bit more.

I have mixed feelings about the author reveal.
On one hand it is interesting he was just an observer of their life, someone they'd usually overlook. But I would have preferred if it was someone we'd actually met before. I think that would have given greater significance to events throughout the story. I don't want this to turn into another NIkki/Paulo thing where all of a sudden they start inserting the author into old scenes like he's been there all along.

Just being nitpicky but I was disappointed Henry didn't get to unlock the door. It was his book and he found the key and then Emma opened it without Henry even being present. I've always thought the book design with the O, U, and T being so prominent on the cover and spelling "out" was important. Finally we know that what needed "out" was the author.

Since it was pointed out that there have been past authors, I think they are setting up for the role to be passed once more. I think either August or Henry will be the next author. August came to town as "the writer" so it would be a logical job for him now that he is newly revived. But Henry has such history with the book and as he gets older, being the writer of his beloved book would be a neat storyline. It would be a great growth from the little boy who believed in fairytales to the teen searching for the author to the young man becoming the author. They always say magic has a price so maybe the price of freeing the author is that someone else has to take on that burden now.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guessed Lilly was Maleficent's daughter too. I thought it was another cool connection, but this show is so renowned for "surprise" connections that it's not all that surprising anymore. Also if they hadn't mentioned Lilly at the beginning of this episode it might have thrown a few more people off.

I like the idea of August or Henry becoming the new authors. Maybe Henry can become the new author and August has to coach him or something?

What the hell was with that preview for the next ep? This show is too crazy.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I guessed Lilly was Maleficent's daughter too. I thought it was another cool connection, but this show is so renowned for "surprise" connections that it's not all that surprising anymore. Also if they hadn't mentioned Lilly at the beginning of this episode it might have thrown a few more people off.

When they mentioned Lily again and Emma was talking about their friendship that pretty much cemented for me that she was definitely going to be revealed as Maleficent's baby.

I enjoy all the connections between characters and fairytales. They do surprise me how they manage to tie so many different stories together in a way that some how makes sense. And it's crazy the family tree that a character like Henry has.

Quote:
I like the idea of August or Henry becoming the new authors. Maybe Henry can become the new author and August has to coach him or something?

That would cool if August was his coach. I think Henry would be a good author. He can see the good in Regina to write her a happy ending. Even with the true villains that can't be redeemed I think he'd be fair in punishment with whatever ending he gave them. He's not vindictive or self-serving so I think he would write the story as it is meant to be written. It seemed this last author took creative liberties with the stories.

I just hope that giving happy endings doesn't mean another time reset, like redoing the story so things like the original curse never happened.

Quote:
What the hell was with that preview for the next ep? This show is too crazy.

I know it's weird. Three wicked witches? Robin riding a horse through Manhattan? Is Zelena coming back to Storybrooke? She didn't exactly die before, so she could be out there somewhere.

What is going on with Gold? He told sleeping Belle something about needing to get this author plan moved along faster. I can't remember quite what he said, but it almost seemed like he was suggesting something has happened to him, like he's dying or losing his powers or something. Then in the promo we see him in the hospital.

I'm wondering if for Gold getting a happy ending is literally life or death. He either manipulates a happy ending for himself or he dies a villain. That would explain a little more why he is willing to go to such extremes and hurt Belle as he has. Maybe that would also explain how it can ever be possible for Belle and Gold to have a happy ending. Right now with all he's done to her, I don't see how they can get them back together without Belle seeming weak or naive.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoilers if you haven't seen the episode "Heart of Gold"...

This was kind of an unusual episode of Once, a flashback in a flashback sort of episode. That was an interesting twist about Marian. I was very pleased, I didn't see that one coming. I knew Zelena was coming back but this was a good twist.

I had been wondering how they were going to sort out the Robin/Regina/Marian issue. I liked Robin/Regina initially but when Marian came around I had trouble rooting for Robin and Regina because it seemed like about the only way they could be together is if Marian died or if he left Marian. I just didn't care for that sort of a scenario. But I like the twist, it makes it work for how Robin and Regina can get their happy ending.

I liked the ending where it is now a question for Regina to choose between Emma or Robin's life. I've liked the evolution of Regina and Emma's relationship. I think it speaks a lot to how far Regina has come that she didn't just immediately sell Emma out to get revenge on Zelena and save Robin.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw on Yahoo that Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas are expecting their second child. It hasn't been said yet if her pregnancy will be written into the show like before. I sort of doubt they will have Snow and Charming have another baby this quickly after baby Neal.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/ginnifer-goodwin-josh-dallas-expecting-213500866.html

This is the 2nd Once baby this year, as Emilie de Ravin is also expecting. I hope they incorporate her pregnancy and finally give us a Rumbelle baby.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once Upon a Time has been officially renewed for Season 6!

Looking forward to seeing what stories lie ahead.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 15 of 16

Jump to: