Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Once Upon A Time
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way is this the last season. Ratings dropped off in s2, yes, but I've heard nothing indicating that this is the last season.

A lot of people seem confused by the spinoff - I've seen a lot of people questioning if the spinoff means the original is ending - and maybe that's why E!Online said that. In any case, I'm fairly confident that we'll get at least a fourth season, and if we don't, there's no way we know that now.

icon by becca
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eloramoon wrote:
I have scoured the internet and even just read an interview with Horowitz/Kitsis, and that is the only mention I can find. Even people in the comments are like ??? It seems unlikely to me that she would have insider information that hadn't leaked elsewhere.

I have not found anything anywhere else either. I agree it would be unlikely they would be the ones to break the news. Usually with spoiler stuff they have, it's kind of old by the time they post it. The comments are sometimes my fave part of these articles. I noticed that others seemed confused about the comment.

Quote:
I did see where the season will be broken up into halves. I kind of hope that it will help with the ratings, since it's been said that because of the broken up season (much like cable shows like The Walking Dead do their seasons) that there won't be any breaks between the 11 episodes. Both halves will be shown fully. I think that is one of the major things that really hurt both Once Upon A Time and Revenge's ratings last year.

I think this will help the show, especially since they've been so public about splitting it, so nobody should be confused when it goes off for a bit. Last year was a mess with the sporadic programming. I love the show and I was lost and confused alot last season because the flow just wasn't there. I think this 2 part season will run alot smoother.

Quote:
A lot of people seem confused by the spinoff - I've seen a lot of people questioning if the spinoff means the original is ending - and maybe that's why E!Online said that.

I wondered about that too. I think maybe since Wonderland has been promoted as a show that can stand as a one season only, it may have confused people.

I thought the premiere episode was great. There were alot of great moments. I liked that along with the drama there were lighter moments. I love when the show is funny on purpose.

Loved Hooks comment to Gold about using the time for a costume change.

Loved the Lost nod with Henry born at 8:15. I also like that the time is so significant between Emma and Henry throughout life. I thought it was very sweet that
Spoiler:

At the beginning Emma said she could not be a mother, but at the end proudly said she was the mother. I liked that it was such a powerful role among the hero, villain, pirate, etc.

I also liked Emma's conversation with her parents, questioning why they are so optimistic. It showed that even though they've been working so well as a unit, there is still alot of growth still to happen in that relationship.

It was nice to see
Spoiler:

Charming have to save Emma again like when she was a baby. I have been waiting for that scene

I found it kind of funny that Emma was the grown up during the "parents gone wild" fight between Snow/Regina and Charming/Hook. Loved that Snow finally got to punch Regina out and that Charming got to take down Hook.

I am glad to see that:
Spoiler:

Tamara and Greg are gone. I was dreading having them around for another season. Liked that it wasn't the arrow that took out Tamara but Gold crushing her heart. She kind of broke Bae's heart, so Gold broke hers.

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in Henry's storyline.

If all the episodes this season are as good as this one, this will be a great season.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love that they made Peter Pan and the lost boys evil. It's incredibly creepy and cool.

It makes me a little sad that they made Rumple all of a sudden a dick again but I suppose it was inevitable and they will probably go that route with the evil queen aswell.

Very happy to see Tamara/Greg gone too. They were annoying

I will be watching the spinoff for the simple reason that John Lithgow is in it. Apparently Naveen Andrews is in it too.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Love that they made Peter Pan and the lost boys evil. It's incredibly creepy and cool.

I was a little unsure about Peter Pan initially when I saw the casting news. The boy looked kind of young and not very menacing. But seeing him on the show, they have worked their magic. I think this will be an interesting take on Peter Pan.

Quote:
It makes me a little sad that they made Rumple all of a sudden a dick again but I suppose it was inevitable and they will probably go that route with the evil queen aswell

I liked when Rumple and Regina were on their redemption journeys. I think the main reason Rumple is going back to his old ways is that he has lost the two people who made him want to be a good man. He thinks Bae is dead and he thinks he will die saving Henry so he feels he has lost Belle too. I think if Rumple didn't think this was a suicide mission to save Henry, he might at least try to be less of a villain. I think he would try to act in a way that Bae and Belle would be proud of him and only resort to dark magic as a last resort. But now I think he's going to veer toward being the Dark One.

I really liked that scene between Regina and Hook where they discussed being seen as villains and how they usually don't get a happy ending. That almost made me think at least some of our villains will be getting happy endings since this show likes to go away from what we assume we know about characters.

Regina and Gold are both characters that I don't really want to like but I think they are very well written and they are interesting characters. I'd like to see Gold be a hero in the end and find some kind of redemption.

Quote:

Very happy to see Tamara/Greg gone too. They were annoying

I never liked Tamara at all. It never made any sense to me why she was so evil. We never saw any motivation as to why she hated magic. Besides that I liked August and Tamara "killed" him.
Greg was slightly less annoying to me because at least we saw that he had a vengeance against Regina and the town because of what happened to his dad. But he just seemed like he never really grew up from that little boy looking for his dad.

Quote:

I will be watching the spinoff for the simple reason that John Lithgow is in it. Apparently Naveen Andrews is in it too.

I'm curious to see Naveen on Wonderland. I'm really hoping that will transition into even a small cameo on Once. I think Jafar could easily have a tie to Regina or Rumple.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw the news that Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas are engaged!

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/ginnifer-goodwin-josh-dallas-engaged-once-upon-time-135000555-us-weekly.html;_ylt=A2KJ3CYw1VhSLGIAaZ_QtDMD

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw that earlier today! I'm super happy for them. I hope all goes well for them and their relationship! They are so cute together!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tjmack1986 wrote:
I saw that earlier today! I'm super happy for them. I hope all goes well for them and their relationship! They are so cute together!

They do make a cute couple. I hope they do get married. That would just be such a cool story that they met playing such an iconic couple as Snow White and Prince Charming and fell in love in the process.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some happy Once news today: Ginnifer and Josh are expecting their first child.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-ginnifer-goodwin-pregnant-josh-dallas-baby-once-upon-a-time-20131120,0,3081592.story#axzz2lGB30Hmz

I had suspected she might be pregnant based on some of the behind the scenes pics, happy to see the news confirmed.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was a very interesting reveal that Pan is
Spoiler:

Rumple's dad

I did not see that one coming. That definitely makes the whole Emma being the same age as her parents thing look a lot less weird.

I was disappointed that Henry didn't believe in his parents and took Pan's word over theirs. I know he's been hurt and lied to by each of them, but still I didn't think it made much sense him listening to Pan over them. The fact that Regina and Emma agreed about anything should have been proof enough he needed to trust them. I'm hoping that Henry will return to being himself when they get back to Storybrooke. He's always been a character I liked and I haven't cared for him as much in this Neverland portion. He's just been different.

I have liked Emma learning magic from Regina. I like that Regina seems to thus far not be using these magic lessons to manipulate Emma. She's used them for the good of Henry. I like seeing Emma be open minded about Regina's use of magic.

I really liked how Emma sort of paid her dad back for saving her life as a baby by telling him a way he could leave Neverland and survive.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you think will happen after the Neverland storyline is done? I hope they don't just go back to Storybrooke and go from there. It's been awesome to have a new setting.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've read some spoilers, that I'll spoiler tag in case anyone wants to read them. Some of these spoilers are a little more indepth with actor names, where as the others are less indepth.

Spoiler:

I know that they first go back to Storybrooke, but right now, Jennifer Morrison, Jared Gilmore, Colin O'Donoghue, Michael Raymond-James are filming in Vancouver scenes that are supposed to take place in New York. So, apparently that gang is headed to New York.

Also, Christopher Gorham (Harper's Island, Covert Affairs, Popular) is guest starring in an up-coming episode as an unidentified character that is very important to Emma Swan.

Also, it's been rumored that a beloved character will die.

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting really confused about what is coming up on the show.
I keep seeing mention of...

Spoiler:

Flash-forwards and new curses.

I'm confused if I missed a spoiler about those or if it is just fan speculation.

I wonder why Hook...
Spoiler:

...would be in New York with Emma, Neal, and Henry. I remember seeing some spoilers about those scenes.

Spoiler:

I think that if they kill off a beloved character it will be Ruby, since Meghan has a new show. I don't think there is much left to explore in her storyline either. It would be too bad if it is Red because I really enjoy the Snow/Red friendship and want to see more of it. But she makes the most sense to me.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with Macaila; Meghan has a new show that she's been working on (Which I can't wait to see) and to just write her off with no explanation probably wouldn't sit well with the fans; so I think they'll give Ruby a proper ending.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooke wrote:
I'm with Macaila; Meghan has a new show that she's been working on (Which I can't wait to see) and to just write her off with no explanation probably wouldn't sit well with the fans; so I think they'll give Ruby a proper ending.

I agree they need to give Ruby some kind of proper ending. I like that they continue to mention her within the series, but it is starting to become a little weird feeling that we never see her. I kind of hope she doesn't get killed off but maybe decides to leave Storybrooke to see the world or something more optimistic like that.

On another note, I enjoyed getting to see how Regina came to adopt Henry. I liked that she did not adopt him initially because he was Emma's son and Snow's grandson. I liked that she learned that after she adopted him. Loved that Snow was able to calm him as a baby so he was always close with her. Interesting twist that Wendy's brothers would have taken Henry had Regina given him back. I guess Henry really was in better hands with Regina.

Loved Granny mentioning stories worked with Ruby and her issues began later. I liked that we saw where Henry's love of stories began with Regina telling him Once Upon a Time stories.

Not sure I like the evil Henry storyline.

I was bothered that Emma tried so hard and long to get Henry back, but once on the boat she left him with Regina and went to hang out with her parents. I thought it was nice she gave Regina a moment with Henry, but she should have been down there the second Regina left to welcome him home. When (evil) Henry came on deck he didn't even interact with Emma. It was just weird. The only thing I can figure out is that maybe evil Henry knows that Emma is the one person who could figure out who he really is. I kind of feel bad for Regina because she tried to protect Henry with that heart protection spell, but it's going to make it harder to defeat Pan. She meant well at least.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another former Lostie is joining the Once family.
Rebecca Mader has been cast to play a villain. Her character will be introduced in the mid-season finale.

http://darkufo.blogspot.com/2013/12/rebecca-mader-to-play-new-villain-on.html

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 14 of 16

Jump to: