Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Once Upon A Time
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought episode 221 had some great moments.

I was really surprised that...

Spoiler:

Neal was shot by Tamara and that he was sent through the portal.
Admittedly, I have seen the pics of him in Fairytale Land present, but I didn't expect this to be how he got there. I thought he went by choice or after Henry. And I never expected that he was injured/dying when he went through.

I was also surprised that Emma told Neal...

Spoiler:

...that she loved him. I'm not really a big Swanfire fan, but Neal did make some great strides tonight in redeeming his past actions.

I was a little worried about the Peter Pan CGI figure and what that would be like but I actually didn't mind it. I still hope that if Peter is going to be a more important character that he'll be played by a real person.

I was glad to see Emma and David have a little bonding moment. That scene was long overdue.

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the finale.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great episode! Some nice twists and great interpretation of Bae in the Darling nursery. Loved that "Peter Pan" was the shadow. I am kind of wondering if
Spoiler:

Bae will somehow become Peter Pan by way of fighting/conquering the shadows.

Really looking forward to next week. Sad that it's almost done until next season, though.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once Upon A Time has officially been picked up for a third season! (YAY!) So has the spinoff: Once Upon A Time: Wonderland.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eloramoon wrote:
I am kind of wondering if
Spoiler:

Bae will somehow become Peter Pan by way of fighting/conquering the shadows.

Cool theory!

I hope Peter Pan ends up being someone we know already.Since we've only seen his shadow, I think that's a possibility.

Quote:
Once Upon A Time has officially been picked up for a third season! (YAY!) So has the spinoff: Once Upon A Time: Wonderland.

That's great news! With the failsafe activated in the finale, I think it will be interesting to see where they'll go with the finale and with the series in the third season.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What did you think of the finale?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked that the finale was different than last year. It wasn't a "Hold your breath, what's going to happen next" type of thing, but a more consistent storyline that really had a lot of depth to it. It left plenty of questions going into season three, and it was a real head-spinning episode.

I liked the parallel between FT past and Storybrooke present with Hook. I thought that was really, really well told, and Colin did a fantastic job with it.. especially considering he was still rehabbing his broken leg, lol.

Spoiler:

I'm glad that they didn't destroy Storybrooke, but still found a way for many of the characters to depart for FTL. I wonder, since they used a different bean and traveled a few minutes after Tamara/Henry/Greg if they will come through at the same time line in Neverland?

I'm also really glad that they are doing the whole "Peter Pan" thing differently this time around. Though I've seen Disney's version of PP I've never actually been a fan of it, but this different spin on the tale is definitely intriguing.

I'm also worried about, how Peter knows about Henry when Baelfire was brought to him as a boy. I wonder what he might want with Henry? Perhaps he is supposed to take over for Peter? Maybe Peter knows about Henry's destiny to be Rumple's "Undoing" and wants to use Henry to kill his grandfather?

I'm also really glad that Neal isn't dead. I hadn't been a huge fan of Neal/Bae the entire time, though he was growing on me, but in episode 21 he really, really won me over. Owing up to everything that he did, and Emma admitting that she needs him and that she still loves him really made me see Neal in a different light. His willingness to sacrifice himself for Henry's benefit was amazing and actually had me almost teary-eyed.

Phillip, Aurora, and Mulan finding Neal was neat. I think it's going to be interesting when they come back in season three with Neal being in FTL with Phillip/Aurora/Mulan where as Emma and Co. are going to be in Neverland, and Belle is going to be poised to protect Storybrooke from the "Home Office" with Gold's cloaking spell.

I hope that they find an interesting way to keep all those different aspects of the story going until they all return to the same place, whether it be SB, FTL, or NL.

I can't wait for season three. I think it has the ability to be as great as the first season!
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really enjoyed it, too, and agree with everything you said.

Spoiler:

I am definitely wondering how they knew about Henry long before Henry was even born. That is pretty interesting. The time shift between places is pretty confusing, but hopefully they'll clarify it a bit next season. I was over-the-moon when Neal was found by Aurora, Mulan, and Phillip. I saw Sarah Bolger's name in the credits so I had a feeling she'd show up, but I wasn't expecting that. I really adore Aurora and love the whole Phillip/Aurora/Mulan dynamic, so I'm excited to get to see more of it next season.

It occurred to me that the three groups: Emma and company, Henry, and Neal and gang--should all be able to communicate through the whole sleeping sickness dreamscape. Because Emma has both of her parents who can do that, Henry can do that, and Neal has Aurora. So maybe they can take advantage of that to all get to the same place. I have a feeling Emma and Co. are going to need Neal (or at least his guidance) as they deal with the shadow people to get Henry back.

Really excited for next season!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really been enjoying the Neverland stuff so was chuffed they ended up there at the end. Hook is awesome so hoping he is a regular next year

Um why did Belle stay behind? Can they not afford to pay Emilie for every episode or something?
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She had to stay behind to protect Storybrooke from the people who sent Tamara and Greg.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ginnifer Goodwin is playing Jackie Kennedy in the upcoming movie "Killing Kennedy."

Look how amazing she looks!

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3260916736/tt2815030
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was reading this Once recap on E and they said something about this being the final season Did I miss something about this?

http://www.eonline.com/news/463426/once-upon-a-time-cheat-sheet-where-we-left-off-and-what-lies-ahead

Now, E is known for not getting things quite right sometimes and typos. I'm hoping this is just another one.

Anybody else seen anything about the show's future? I googled it and didn't get anything that said this was the last season. That would be terrible. It doesn't make sense how they could decide to make it the end before they've even seen how season 3 goes.

Anyway I really hope that's a typo. I really enjoy this show.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Wildcat
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im1oftheOceanic6 wrote:
I was reading this Once recap on E and they said something about this being the final season Did I miss something about this?

http://www.eonline.com/news/463426/once-upon-a-time-cheat-sheet-where-we-left-off-and-what-lies-ahead

Now, E is known for not getting things quite right sometimes and typos. I'm hoping this is just another one.

Anybody else seen anything about the show's future? I googled it and didn't get anything that said this was the last season. That would be terrible. It doesn't make sense how they could decide to make it the end before they've even seen how season 3 goes.

Anyway I really hope that's a typo. I really enjoy this show.

Macaila

I really hope that's not true. How can they say it's the final season when season 3, like you said, hasn't even been aired/long enough. That girl though, Kristin, she does tend to say stuff that isn't entirely true, so maybe she's just saying it, or trying to throw us off?

I don't want it to be a final season, that would suck. It needs at least another, with a longer time span to end it properly.

Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I really hope that's not true. How can they say it's the final season when season 3, like you said, hasn't even been aired/long enough. That girl though, Kristin, she does tend to say stuff that isn't entirely true, so maybe she's just saying it, or trying to throw us off?

During Lost, Kristen had a few things that weren't correct or didn't play out like was posted on the site. I would think if this was the last season they would be saying it in the promos. Most shows seem to really push that in every single promo. Also, I'd have thought they would mention it at Comic-Con...or in any interview. And the show has a good fan base so it should be all over the web if it was true.

Quote:
I don't want it to be a final season, that would suck. It needs at least another, with a longer time span to end it properly.

I've always thought of this as a 5-6 season show. With the Neverland plot being the main story at least early on, it just wouldn't make sense to end it now.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have scoured the internet and even just read an interview with Horowitz/Kitsis, and that is the only mention I can find. Even people in the comments are like ??? It seems unlikely to me that she would have insider information that hadn't leaked elsewhere. I'm guessing she's just confused. Knowing how things work at E!, she probably has never actually watched the show a day in her life.

They are, apparently, doing a split-season, though. Eleven episodes this fall and then eleven in the spring.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that it was hopefully just a mistake on Kristin's part. I've read/watched a lot of the interviews with the cast and creators and hadn't seen anything mentioned, like Julia said.

I did see where the season will be broken up into halves. I kind of hope that it will help with the ratings, since it's been said that because of the broken up season (much like cable shows like The Walking Dead do their seasons) that there won't be any breaks between the 11 episodes. Both halves will be shown fully. I think that is one of the major things that really hurt both Once Upon A Time and Revenge's ratings last year.

I'm really excited for the premiere tonight though. I have only heard great things about it, and I really like that they are treating both halves like two smaller separate seasons.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 13 of 16

Jump to: