Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"We Are Blinded" by PsychoCynic (Psych)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:10 pm    Post subject: "We Are Blinded" by PsychoCynic (Psych) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"We Are Blinded" 10-24-2011
When Shawn gets shot and kidnapped, (he and) his friends and family are blinded by fear, adrenaline, and love in the search. But that doesnt stop any of them from doing everything in their power to rescue Shawn. Episodic: Shawn Takes a Shot in the Dark.
Fandom: Psych
Song: Illuminated by Hurts
Vidder: PsychoCynic
Length: 1:03 (23MB WMV)

Link(s): http://youtu.be/BLPV3erfKLQ?hd=1
http://www.4shared.com/file/8eAmzfDk/we_are_blinded__46_mb_.html

namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was Very well done. I guess Im used to seeing all the videos so fun and fluffy for Psych- this was great!!!!
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:57 pm    Post subject: We Are Blinded by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

Very cool!!!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Nikki said, usually Psych vids are more fluffy and fun (which is great, of course ) but it was really cool to see a serious and dramatic vid for it as well! Very suspenseful, great work!
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki, thank you for your great comment. I am all too aware of the overly fun Psych vids out there (which makes sense because it is a very light-hearted show), but I also wanted to touch upon the seriousness that it touches upon every once in a while since it does it well! (That ep was great!) Really glad you liked the end result!

Julia, glad you liked it! Thanks so much!

Ais, didn't see you at first! I'm really happy you liked the drama in the vid. I think it worked well for the ep. (And, mmm, I do love a whumped!Shawn. ) So happy you thought it was dramatic and suspenseful - I really tried to convey that with the song choice and beat use.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:12 am    Post subject: We Are Blinded by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

Just started watching this show again.I liked that you focused on the dramatic side of the show.I've never seen a serious Psych vid.I really liked this.Great job.
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:48 am    Post subject: Re: We Are Blinded by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

3852 wrote:
Just started watching this show again.I liked that you focused on the dramatic side of the show.I've never seen a serious Psych vid.I really liked this.Great job.

Well, in my defense, I didn't want to gather so many episodes for a first venture into a new fandom so I decided to get one of my favorite episodes which just happened to be quite dramatic (and angsty). But I do like how Psych manages those serious eps in contrast to their usual silly ones and I thought the song fit well so ... hence the vid. I'm really glad you liked it! Thank you for your great comment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: