Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sony Vegas Issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:31 pm    Post subject: Sony Vegas Issue Reply with quote

I'm working on a vid when suddenly, whenever I try to create a subclip, it tells me an exception has occurred and closes down. It's just this project file - I opened a different vid and created a subclip and it worked just fine. So for now I'm thinking I'm just going to start a different project file to see if I can finish the vid in that one, but it'll kind of be a pain because I'll have to redo the coloring and probably re-cut the song. If anyone has any thoughts on why it's doing this I'd be happy to hear them!

art by me&tammy
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could be a issue with one of your clips/project itself. There's something corrupted going on and that's probably why it's behaving that way; especially since you can do it in other projects.

My best advice is to copy and put into a new Vegas.

Now about the coloring; just save the coloring. Click the symbol for 'FX'; On the timelines of your vid; in the above corner when it's opened click the symbol; and then click save as. It will save your coloring.

I hope that helps.
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much for the tip about the coloring! That's very helpful, thanks, Brooke!

art by me&tammy
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your welcome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: