Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Almost Lover || Nine/Rose" by Aislynn (Doctor Wh

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:22 pm    Post subject: "Almost Lover || Nine/Rose" by Aislynn (Doctor Wh Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Almost Lover || Nine/Rose" 10-08-2011
Rose Tyler mourns the loss of the Ninth Doctor. No, it didnt really happen this way. Except it sorta did.
Fandom: Doctor Who
Song: Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy
Vidder: Aislynn
Length: 3:42 (15.3MB WMV)

Link(s): http://youtube.com/watch?v=6cY5oFeGgcY
http://www.mediafire.com/?o5g3zzzasdge9hp

Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:32 pm    Post subject: Almost Lover || Nine/Rose by Aislynn Reply with quote

gorgeous. I really enjoyed this. Very simple but moving vid, which i really loved. Fab work, Aislynn!!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thank you, Amy! This was one of my very first Doctor Who vids but even though it's a bit older now, I still wanted to share it. I'm so glad that you liked it and that you found it moving, that was exactly what I hoped would come across!

Thanks so much again for watching and commenting! ♥!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, I'm so happy to see this vid here! It was this vid (along with "Bubbly") that made me start watching DW. And it's still such a fantastic, bittersweet, heartbreaking vid! I love it so much. Great work, especially on the manip at the end of the vid. I wouldn't have noticed it was a manip if I didn't know the show!
And man, I was so sad and heartbroken when CE left after just one season. He totally stole my heart with his big sad eyes. Nine will always be my favourite Doctor. *draws hearts around his face*

This vid will always be an all time-favourite of mine!
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwwwww! *smishes you* Thanks so much, Karolina! I'm so honored that my vids got you interested in DW, that's about the highest compliment ever for a vid, IMO!

Thank you also for all your kind words about this one, particularly the manip at the end. That one is near and dear to my heart, I have to say, lol! I really didn't know if I could do that with my Baby Vegas or not and I was so happy when I finally figured out a way to make that work!

I so hear you about CE. I couldn't make myself watch David Tennant's series for the longest time, I just wasn't ready to let go of Nine yet! *joins you in drawing hearts around his face*

Thanks so much for all of your incredibly kind words! I really appreciate you taking time to comment on this one again! *hugs* ♥!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:41 am    Post subject: Almost Lover || Nine/Rose by Aislynn Reply with quote

This is a really lovely vid, Ais!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, thank you so much, Heather! ♥!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:06 am    Post subject: Almost Lover || Nine/Rose by Aislynn Reply with quote

Aww, that was sad, Ais! Such a pretty vid though, and I really love those last few clips you ended on, especially the ones with the Doctor disappearing! Wow! Gorgeous job!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Jemma! I don't vid a lot of angst but this was one time that I wanted it to be sad because I was sad at the time over Nine leaving. I'm especially glad that you liked the ending shots, that was the first time I managed to do something more technically difficult like that and I really wanted it to come across well.

Thanks again for watching and commenting, I really appreciate it!
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:39 pm    Post subject: Almost Lover || Nine/Rose by Aislynn Reply with quote

OH GOD MY CRIES :') seriously amazing job Ais. This song suits Rose & The Doctor so well (and yeah I loved her best with Nine anyways )
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, thanks so much, Kait! I'm so happy you liked it! Though sorry for the *sniffles* But I'm glad you found it emotional, that's just what I was hoping for. Thanks again for watching and commenting, I really appreciate it!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:27 am    Post subject: Almost Lover || Nine/Rose by Aislynn Reply with quote

CRYING!!! Waaaaah!!! Oh, Ais! That was soooo sad, but SUCH a wonderful tribute to their relationship. Seriously, SOOOO amazing!!! *sniffle*
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwww, Julia, thank you so much! I'm so glad that you enjoyed it (and I'm glad it made you a little wibbly, just because I wanted it to be emotional and all that ).

Thanks again for taking time to watch and comment! I really appreciate it! ♥!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: