Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"At The Beginning || Ten/Donna" by Aislynn (Docto

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:54 am    Post subject: "At The Beginning || Ten/Donna" by Aislynn (Docto Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"At The Beginning || Ten/Donna" 09-30-2011
What if the defense mechanism wouldve safely given Donna her memories back? Take two-thirds of a fix-it vid, add one-third unabashed wish fulfillment and youve got my AU take on an entirely different ending for the Tenth Doctor and Donna.
Fandom: Doctor Who
Song: At The Beginning by Richard Marx and Donna Lewis
Vidder: Aislynn
Length: 3:07 (27MB WMV)

Link(s): http://vimeo.com/29023907 (password: tardis)
http://www.mediafire.com/?l83w67i4rm1phli

Last edited by Aislynn on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, I like this so much! Such a wonderful, sweet vid. It made my heart jump with shippy joy Love the AU ending... they got married! And she moved in with him in his Tardis!
I love it, Ais!!! ♥♥♥
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful vid, Ais!! Lovely editing, lovely song choice... The whole vid just was so heartwarming and uplifting. I really enjoyed this.

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:03 am    Post subject: At The Beginning || Ten/Donna by Aislynn Reply with quote

That was so sweet, Ais! Great vid!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:32 pm    Post subject: At The Beginning || Ten/Donna by Aislynn Reply with quote

I missed all the Doctor/Donna stuff when it was on TV, but their relationship looked soooo sweet!!! I think the combination of the music and the scenes you chose really made me go "awww" Especially when he's in the TARDIS trying to save her and she jumps out the taxi cab in to his arms!!! N'awww! Lovely vid, Ais!! Very cute AU!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karolina: Aw, thank you so much! I couldn't resist giving them a happier ending I'm so glad you liked it and thanks again for watching and commenting! ♥!

Amy: Awww, thank you! I really wanted it to be a nice, uplifting sort of vid so I was so happy to read that! Thanks again so much for watching and commenting! ♥!

Heather: Thanks so much! I'm glad that you enjoyed it (and one of these days hopefully I'll vid something you actually watch, lol! ). I really appreciate you watching and commenting, thanks again! ♥!

Jemma: I loooooved Ten with Donna, they really had a great relationship, IMO, so I'm glad that came across for you in my vid! That scene with her jumping out of the taxi was one of my favorites to put together, so I was happy for it to get a shout-out! Thanks so much for watching and commenting, I really appreciate it! ♥!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:23 am    Post subject: At The Beginning || Ten/Donna by Aislynn Reply with quote

Oh, that was BEYOND LOVELY, Ais!!! I can totally see why you heart Ten/Donna so much. Now I heart them too! Perfect song-choice for them, too. I've always loved this song... although, how did I miss that it was Richard Marx? I think I had it on the Anastasia soundtrack so I never paid attention to who sung it. (Though I always knew it was Donna Lewis... so funny!) Anyway, AWESOME job!! <3
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D'oh, I totally forgot to put Donna Lewis' name in with his in the artist field! *facepalm, then goes to edit that in*

Anyway! Thank you so much, Julia! (Not only for reminding me about Donna Lewis but thanks for that as well. ) I'm especially tickled that this helped share my Ten/Donna love, that's the best thing of all to hear, I do believe! Thanks again for watching and commenting, I really appreciate it! ♥!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: At The Beginning || Ten/Donna by Aislynn Reply with quote

Sweet vid, Aislynn. You did a great job of showing why these two make a great pairing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: