Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Hearts A Mess || Sif/Loki" by Aislynn (Thor)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:46 pm    Post subject: "Hearts A Mess || Sif/Loki" by Aislynn (Thor) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Hearts A Mess || Sif/Loki" 09-27-2011
Loki is the one man who confounds Sif, who challenges her, who infuriates her... and who has given her his heart. A Sif/Loki AU romance.
Fandom: Thor
Song: Hearts A Mess by Gotye
Vidder: Aislynn
Length: 2:11 (14.2MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDunVmjOcPM
http://www.mediafire.com/?zba0fl4jbbafhkt

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:16 am    Post subject: Hearts A Mess || Sif/Loki by Aislynn Reply with quote

Love this, Ais! Something about the sound of the song worked really well, not only with the ambiance of the movie, but with the tense and challenging nature of the relationship they seem to have. You did a great job of pulling out all the important little looks affection/respect and disappointment. I really enjoyed this!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Julia! I'm really glad that you thought the song worked well for them, I heard that same sort of something in it that I thought really fit them, so I'm happy that you picked up on it, too!

This was a bit of a challenge because Sif just wasn't in the movie that much. I actually started by going through and pulling out every scene she was in and cutting them down to the non-talking reaction shots and such. I ended up using almost every scene I cut out!

Thanks again! I really appreciate you watching and leaving such a lovely comment! ♥!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:54 am    Post subject: Hearts A Mess || Sif/Loki by Aislynn Reply with quote

This was really cool, Ais! I still haven't seen this movie, so I couldn't tell what was AU in this!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thank you so much, Heather! I'm glad that it looked convincing without you knowing the movie itself! (And hope you get to see it soon, too! )

Thanks again for watching and commenting! ♥!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This was really cool, Ais! I still haven't seen this movie, so I couldn't tell what was AU in this!

I agree with Heather. I couldn't tell what was AU or not, so great work, Ais! Love the song choice, too. It gave the vid a very "artsy" feeling. You have a great taste in music
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwwww! Thank you so much for all of your kind words, Karolina! *squishes you* I really appreciate that! I'm so glad that the song worked for the vid for you, too!

And what a totally lovely thing to say about my music tastes! That really put a huge smile on my face! *beams*

Thank you again for watching and for your lovely comment! ♥!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:31 am    Post subject: Hearts A Mess || Sif/Loki by Aislynn Reply with quote

I thought you did so well here; I've only seen the movie once so from my point it felt like all of this happened; you did such a wonderful job here, Aislyn.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, thank you so much, Brooke! I'm so glad that it seemed realistic and like it could've happened! Thanks again bunches for watching and commenting, it really means a lot to me! ♥!
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome manipulated scenes here, hon! Totally believed their flirtation and wooing. This makes me wish I had checked out the deleted scenes before I returned the DVD. The movie could've definitely used more Loki - poor guy was shortchanged, imo.

Great work, Ais!
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In responding to your other comments, I forgot to say sorry for not responding for so long. My mom's been back in the hospital again so things are a stressed-out mess right now.

But anyway! I'm really glad that you've had the chance to see Thor now, though I'm sorry that you missed the deleted scenes, they really were awesome! Hopefully you'll get the chance to see them one of these days!

I agree, Loki had some awesome material that was cut. He's such a fascinating character, IMO. Tom Hiddleston did a remarkable job in making a sympathetic (but not weak) villain out of him.

Anyway, I'm so glad you enjoyed the manips here! Sif and Loki only had a handful of actual scenes together but they had a lot of chemistry IMO and had a lot of potential there for a deeper backstory. It was fun to try and put something together with poor Sif's sad lack of footage. I hope we'll see a lot more of her in the Thor sequel!

Thanks so much for watching and commenting on all of my Thor vids and I'm really glad you had the chance to see the movie at last!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: