Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Please Dont Leave Me" by starryeyesxx (Lost)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
starryeyesxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:09 pm    Post subject: "Please Dont Leave Me" by starryeyesxx (Lost) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Please Dont Leave Me" 09-05-2011
Pretty straight forward Shannon/Boone vid. She treats him horribly, she doesnt ever want him to leave.
Fandom: Lost
Song: Please Dont Leave Me by Pink
Vidder: starryeyesxx
Length: 2:36 (120MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFtA-QKb17I
http://uploading.com/files/47m5b3a7/Please%2BDon%2527t%2BLeave%2BMe.wmv/

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:10 pm    Post subject: Please Dont Leave Me by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

Wow, I really like the a lot! The coloring was beautiful and the beat use was fantastic! Great job!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:33 am    Post subject: Please Dont Leave Me by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

That was great! Really touching, you totally nailed their relationship! Love the colouring and the text effects, too. Poor Boone *sniff*
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:58 pm    Post subject: Please Dont Leave Me by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

I LOVED that! Your lyric interpretation was spot on, and I loved the audio clips you chose. The colouring was so beautiful and pretty too. Such a gorgeous video! Brilliant job!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:20 am    Post subject: Please Dont Leave Me by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

Oh, that was sooooo awesome! Loved the coloring and beat use, and such a perfect song for them. Awesome job!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:47 am    Post subject: Please Dont Leave Me by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

Aw I love seeing a Shoone vid! Great work, love the coloring, and the text was really good.
RedeemingTheUneven
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:19 am    Post subject: Please Dont Leave Me by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

I'm a big fan of these two and this vid is perfect for what they mean to one another. "What's a four letter word for 'I don't care'?"... PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME. That is seriously one of the most genius uses of a quote and a vid title relating. Love your editing... how you used the beat with the fast tempos, as well as what you did with the slower, simpler moments....the bit around 1:38 goes fucking perfectly with the song; Shannon's backwards steps even go with it.
starryeyesxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:17 am    Post subject: Please Dont Leave Me by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

thanks everyone! This video was really hard to edit, just because I didn't want to follow the beat of the song, so I wasn't sure about the timing of some things, but I'm glad it worked out
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:55 am    Post subject: Please Dont Leave Me by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

Great lyric use.I loved how you told Shannon and Boone's story.I like that you also captured the emotions, like Shannons grief after Boone died.Really well done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: