Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"I missed things - Bones AU" by nikkimonique (Bon
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:57 pm    Post subject: "I missed things - Bones AU" by nikkimonique (Bon Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"I missed things - Bones AU" 08-27-2011
Booth and Brennan are happy with their new baby girl and then tragedy strikes. make sure to check out Samara's part 2.
Fandom: Bones
Song: A fine day to exit by Anathema
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 4:01 (200mb mov)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs2isoR1Yoo

Last edited by nikkimonique on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooh i love Nik!! this was so sad. I jumped at the car accident, i wasnt expecting that at all. i adore that little girl from In America so much; she's like a little angel! and she kinda looks like David. i loved the addition of Addie as well:) awesome stuff!!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that little girl is too cute for words!! Thanks for watching!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:25 pm    Post subject: I missed things - Bones AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

You know what's weird? I had a really similar idea for a post-finale AU! (I was even going to use a clip with Addison in it.) I loved the way you did the accident - it was flawless! And that hospital clip with Brennan's head wound matched up so well! My other favourite part was Brennan's nightmare where she told the baby they loved having her there. The whole thing was great. The manips flowed really nicely. You just couldn't have them completely happy at the end, though, could you? I feel like it needs a sequel now!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I stole your idea and this ending is so much happier than the one I had planned. Brennan was going to go deeper and deeper into despair and then try to kill herself and Booth finds her but its too late and she's going to die so he killls himself too...but then as I was vidding I just started putting in all those happy/moving on scenes and I was like I can't end it like that! But if you want to make a sequel and have it be happier..go for it!

Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:38 pm    Post subject: I missed things - Bones AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

I could probably still make my vid if I wanted to. It involved the baby dying, but in a completely different way. I don't know about a sequel. You know I'll end it with Brennan sorting out her issues and them having another baby! I forgot to say that I liked that you called the baby 'Joy' (her last name is totally going to be 'Brennan-Booth'). I'm sort of wondering if they'll call her 'Christine' on the show, though. It seems to be the go to name for fanfic!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the baby going to die before its born? I was going to have Brennan pregnant and then the baby dies b/c of the car crash but then I thought its more tragic if the baby was already born.

and yeah I thought about Christine too but then I thought since Joy was Brennan's real name I thought it was so perfect. I think that is what they should name the baby on the show for real! I know she's going to have a girl! A little Brennan for Booth is just too perfect!!

Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:27 pm    Post subject: I missed things - Bones AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Yeah, Booth holding his baby girl would be the sweetest thing ever!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:29 pm    Post subject: I missed things - Bones AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

I really liked this a lot. Very interesting; heartbreaking. The dreams were so intense; loved that. I really liked how they were getting back on track with each other; not forgetting but living; and then she has that dream. Poor thing. Nicely done; Nik. It was so beautiful. Great story and audio was used so well here.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for such a nice comment Brooke!

namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:31 am    Post subject: I missed things - Bones AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

The ending with her little voice "I missed things" wow!!!! I loved how this all worked so well....
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nikki #2

ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:40 pm    Post subject: I missed things - Bones AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

This was so heartbreaking and so beautifully done!!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks sweetie

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:05 am    Post subject: I missed things - Bones AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

WOW! That was creepy and sad all at the same time. Your manips were incredible and I thought the story was really compelling and well put together. Awesome job, Nik! <3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: