Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Newbie, Wanna know where u find episode clips

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
C/C_Collé
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject: Newbie, Wanna know where u find episode clips Reply with quote

Hey!
I'm new to this and not that great with computers. So, can someone please tell me where you get your clips from the episodes? I wanna download Windows media player clips.
Thanks!

C
Jaime
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LC edit: Sorry guys I hate to have to edit or delete posts but it's in LVI's best interest to make sure we don't spread links for where episodes and music can be downloaded from. As Warren mentions below whatever you guys do through PM is fine with me because if we mods can't see it then LVI can't be held accountable for it. Thanks for your cooperation in this matter. - end LC edit

not all of them are WMV though so ya know
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't download entire episodes myself (due to my famous, mind-numbingly sloooooow dial-up ) so I get whatever clips they put up at:

http://www.josh-holloway.com/lost-season1.php

http://www.evangeline-lilly.net/lost-season1.php

So far, they've all been in WMV! Of course, they're all Sawyer and Kate related clips (since it's their respective actors' sites ) but it's better than nothing, IMO! Anyway, hope that helps!

~Aislynn
C/C_Collé
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a mill!!!!!
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM next time, guys
Sorry, but we have some fear of LVI getting shut down from spreading of the illegal downloads of material. Next time, keep it out of the mod's faces, and then there's nothing we can do to stop you
To be fair, Aislynn's are perfectly fine
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
C/C_Collé
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry, my computer's too slow, so it won't download the whole episode anyway. I was wondering where I can find Charlie and Claire clips.
Jaime
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im a bad person
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: