Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"between two points ; stefan/caroline" by jacqueli

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jacquelin825
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:14 am    Post subject: "between two points ; stefan/caroline" by jacqueli Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"between two points ; stefan/caroline" 07-20-2011
a video about the AU pairing of Stefan Salvatore & Caroline Forbes. July 2011 contest submission.
Fandom: The Vampire Diaries
Song: Between Two Points (feat. Swan) by The Glitch Mob
Vidder: jacquelin825
Length: 2:18 (66.3MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4QiObpseRk
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! You know i fell in love with S/C purely cos of your vids Though if I watched TVD religiously I would ship them like whoa, how can they not have hooked up?!?! With all that angst at the start of season 2 I thought they were headed somewhere awesome, instead we get Tyler :S Not a fan of his.

Anyway, the vid is beautiful! excellent AU scenes, I know some of them were manips but that's only cos I know they havent hooked up yet, otherwise I would have believed them, that cuddling in bed one was gorgeous <3 fab work jackie!

jacquelin825
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
Yay! You know i fell in love with S/C purely cos of your vids Though if I watched TVD religiously I would ship them like whoa, how can they not have hooked up?!?! With all that angst at the start of season 2 I thought they were headed somewhere awesome, instead we get Tyler :S Not a fan of his.

Anyway, the vid is beautiful! excellent AU scenes, I know some of them were manips but that's only cos I know they havent hooked up yet, otherwise I would have believed them, that cuddling in bed one was gorgeous <3 fab work jackie!

awww thanks kat! ugghh, don't get me started on Tyler. IMO Stefan is the only who deserves Caroline. I am so happy you love SC as much as I do!! I had a blast with the manips. Glad they paid off
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo, I'm a fan of Stefan/Caroline, too, and I looooove this song, so it was awesomeness all around! I loved the way you used the beat with the blurs and the black and white and the moving color textures, it all gave such a great atmosphere! *thumbs up* Great work! ♥!
EMMALOUISE
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:39 am    Post subject: between two points ; stefan/caroline by jacquelin825 Reply with quote

That was fantastic, love these two,great manips and beat use Fantastic
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:57 pm    Post subject: between two points ; stefan/caroline by jacquelin825 Reply with quote

This was so gorgeous hon-the manips and storytelling were amazing!
scarlett_106
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorgeous, sexy vid! I really enjoyed it.

I loved your editing. The way you cut each clip to go with the beats of the song and then the flashes of light.

Can I ask - what did you use to transition between clips? I was trying to tell but I couldn't. I love how seamlessly they flowed into each other! I haven't gone beyond "fade"(crossfade) and "fade to black" yet.

I agree with everyone else about the manips. That was hot! Loved your coloring as well.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:52 am    Post subject: between two points ; stefan/caroline by jacquelin825 Reply with quote

That was great! Really nice effects, and this is an interesting pairing.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:43 am    Post subject: between two points ; stefan/caroline by jacquelin825 Reply with quote

WOW! That was AMAZING! Before Caroline/Tyler, I was starting to ship Caroline/Stefan. I liked him with Caroline much better than Elena. I wasn't sure there was enough to pull off an AU but you did it brilliantly! I also loved your editing and the overall look of the vid. Really REALLY wonderful job!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:04 pm    Post subject: between two points ; stefan/caroline by jacquelin825 Reply with quote

That was gorgeous! Your editing is amazing, fab job!!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:25 am    Post subject: between two points ; stefan/caroline by jacquelin825 Reply with quote

Very cool vid! It had such an awesome atmosphere. Everything tied together awesomely; the music, editing style, overlays... everything. Wonderful vid!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: