Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Evolution Leaps Forward" by Di (X-Men)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Di
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:42 am    Post subject: "Evolution Leaps Forward" by Di (X-Men) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Evolution Leaps Forward" 08-07-2011
Another general X-Men: First Class vidlet.
Fandom: X-Men
Song: 88 Rounds Per Minute by Blue Stahli
Vidder: Di
Length: 1:30 (21.5MB MP4)

Link(s): http://harmony-vids.com/Di/XMFC_evolutionleapsforward.mp4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGqVk_9JLg

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*squee!* Brilliant work, as always! You are SO rocking the trailer footage, you go, girl! Can't wait for the DVD to come out so you can really cut loose! *thumbs up*

Awesome song, I love Blue Stahli's epic trailer-sounding music! I loved this, great work! ♥!
Di
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AAAIS!!! *tackles* Thank you SO MUCH, sweetie!!! I am so glad you liked it. lol I've been milking these trailers like you wouldn't know. XD Damn you, Marvel, for making me wait more than two seconds for the DVD. How can you release a movie like that and then ask for people to be PATIENT? PATIENCE WAS NEVER AN OPTION!

What was I saying? OH, right! ;P
Thank you, Ais! Your comments always make me (and Pooky!) so happy! This music is absolutely brilliant, isn't it? I only got to know Blue Stahli through some vids *coughs and looks pointedly at you* and I don't know much about them (or is it a he? or a she? Is it a band or a person??? See, I don't even know THAT!), but what I've heard is fantastic.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:31 am    Post subject: Evolution Leaps Forward by Di Reply with quote

Di, I just wanted to say that I haven't seen the movie yet so I have to wait to watch this, but I am reeeally looking forward to seeing both the movie and your vid.
Di
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: Evolution Leaps Forward by Di Reply with quote

3611 wrote:
Di, I just wanted to say that I haven't seen the movie yet so I have to wait to watch this, but I am reeeally looking forward to seeing both the movie and your vid.

Well, this was made using promotional footage (and bits from X-Men 1 and 2), not the actual movie, so you could watch it. It's not technically spoilery. This and the previous First Class vidlet I made were both made using trailers and TV spots. That's why I had to make them vidlets and not full vids.

Although this one is a bit spoilery, but that's just pretty much Marvel's fault for making spoilery trailers. ;P

But you should DEFINITELY watch the movie anyway! I'm surprised at how much I loved it. I wasn't that big of an X-Men fan before.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: