Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"TKS - Chapter 17: Limbo" by TheKindredSacrifice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheKindredSacrifice
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:34 pm    Post subject: "TKS - Chapter 17: Limbo" by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"TKS - Chapter 17: Limbo" 08-06-2011

Second last chapter of the series. Juliets life hangs in the balance, and Kate has even more worries when she has to fight for temporary custody of Lucy while Juliet is ill.

Fandom: Multifandom
Song: Various by Ludovico Einaudi
Vidder: TheKindredSacrifice
Length: 5:23 (47.5MB WMV)

Link(s):
http://www.mediafire.com/?9cacr2ea1uv81c0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG6o0X8lXhk
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

incredible!! Loved it so much! The best scene was when Kate was talking to Juliet in the hospital and she kept seeing and hearing Thirteen! Such a brilliant idea!!! I also loved the part when Lucy runs out crying and says "You forgot about me" and then towards the end when she tells Kate she loves her! Yay and Peter proposing to Claire was so cute and I loved that scene of them all happy at the table and the ending made me cry. "I beat the odds" Yay!! Now its time to plan the finale!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:35 pm    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 17: Limbo by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

SO INCREDIBLE. The manips in this, the angst, the happiness, the tension...I'm so sorry this is almost over, because I have become completely addicted to this series!!!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 17: Limbo by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

WOW! This was soooo awesome! Loved every second of it but my favorite was the Peter/Claire proposal. That was epic sweet! So awesome! I will be sad when this series ends. I love it so much!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:32 pm    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 17: Limbo by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

Ahhh, it's almost over?? Wow! I loved this chapter, especially all the scenes of Lucy in court. And YAY for Peter/Claire! That was awesome! I can't wait to see what you have in store for the final chapter!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS.. how lucky is that "Lucy" was one of Kate's aliases..hehe...it took me awhile to figure out how you got her to say Lucy then I remembered! I also forgot to mention how much I loved the "Almost shooting up" scene but she chose Lucy over the drugs

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome part! Very emotional and touching, especially all the bits with Lucy (Lil' Dakota Fanning is so amazing! ). Loved the colouring, too. Can't believe it's almost over
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: