Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"TKS - Chapter 15: Time" by TheKindredSacrifice (

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheKindredSacrifice
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:56 am    Post subject: "TKS - Chapter 15: Time" by TheKindredSacrifice ( Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"TKS - Chapter 15: Time" 07-24-2011

A sudden death brings everyone together and pushes someone to their limit.

Fandom: Multifandom
Song: Various by Various
Vidder: TheKindredSacrifice
Length: 6:37 (55.3MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DZreHIn0gg
http://www.mediafire.com/?41tp11qa0294dib
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I have no words right now and I don't even know how to comment on this because every part was my favorite part. It was an AMAZING chapter!! I started crying when Amy found Thirteen and then again at the funeral and when Kate said "She did it for you b/c she didn't want you to get hurt" Brilliant audio manipping there! If I had to pick a favorite part I think the ending when Peter shows up and asks where Kate is and then Lucy asks Tracey "Do you think she'll ever come back" OMG I started crying again!!

Oh and Sydney and Kate!! Thank You for that setup b/c I have this idea and you set me up so well! Its like you read my mind!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks nik! I knew you'd like the kate/amy convo! i think that's my fave scene but i love the ending as well with Peter going to Juliet

I know, isn't that baby who plays Tracey just beautiful?? taht scene where she starts to cry always makes me tear up cos i just wanna hug her!

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:14 am    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 15: Time by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

OH!!! Awesome, awesome, AWESOME! I loved this so much! Another amazing chapter! AWESOME job, Kat!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:04 am    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 15: Time by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

CLAIRE!!! Thirteen's death and the funeral was just heartbreaking, and I love how it brought all the characters in one place. I love how the characters are interconnected.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhhh, what a heartbreaking chapter! And CLAIRE! I was so excited to see her with Peter, I had no idea I've been wanting to see a crossover between those two until there it was! \o/

Great work, as always!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
And CLAIRE! I was so excited to see her with Peter, I had no idea I've been wanting to see a crossover between those two until there it was! \o/

Lol, me too!
I was all like "aww, they would make a lovely couple!"

I'm waaaay behind on commenting, sorry about that , but I'm definitely still watching and enjoying it! You two never cease to amaze me with your ideas!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:19 pm    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 15: Time by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

Loved this! Love Peter/Claire! And all the stuff with Amy was so sad, poor thing. Interesting development with Kate and Sydney, I'm excited to see where that's going!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: