Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Will You Still Love Me - Sam/Annie" by KajaM (Li

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:36 pm    Post subject: "Will You Still Love Me - Sam/Annie" by KajaM (Li Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Will You Still Love Me - Sam/Annie" 07-24-2011
July 2011 contest submission. After a car accident Sam Tyler wakes up in 1973. Trying to find out what happened and struggling with all the hardships he gets help and support from Annie. Friendship eventually turns into love.
Fandom: Life On Mars
Song: Broken by Wideawake
Vidder: KajaM
Length: 3:32 (55MB MP4)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-9GL2_L1NM

cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG it was so freaking beautiful!! Perfect song choice, great movement and awesome, flawless special effects. Annie and Sam are such a lovely and sweet couple despite Sam's difficult circumstances. She was there for him and she was his paradise and you captured this perfectly.

Stunning and beautiful vid Karolina, one of your best!!!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cylune wrote:
OMG it was so freaking beautiful!! Perfect song choice, great movement and awesome, flawless special effects. Annie and Sam are such a lovely and sweet couple despite Sam's difficult circumstances. She was there for him and she was his paradise and you captured this perfectly.

Stunning and beautiful vid Karolina, one of your best!!!

Oh wow, thank you so much for your wonderful comment, lune! You really made my day!

I was a bit afraid I wouldn't be able to get back into the feeling of the vid... after all, it's been lying on my computer for almost two years, just like my Gaeta vid.
But when I opened the project to finish it, after two years, it was all there again: the sweetness and epicness of Sam & Annie. I started drooling over these two all over again and it wasn't that difficult after all to finish the last bits and pieces.

I'm glad you liked the vid so much and even think it's one of my best. I'm really, really happy about that as I put a lot of time and effort into this one.
Thank you!!!
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:03 am    Post subject: Will You Still Love Me - Sam/Annie by KajaM Reply with quote

Great video! I've never seen this show, however, I can see that this is a really great couple.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:04 am    Post subject: Will You Still Love Me - Sam/Annie by KajaM Reply with quote

This was really beautiful! I really enjoyed it and now I'm putting LoM on my "to watch" list. Great job!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:16 pm    Post subject: Will You Still Love Me - Sam/Annie by KajaM Reply with quote

this was gorgeous! they look like such a wonderful couple. wonderful job!!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:06 pm    Post subject: Will You Still Love Me - Sam/Annie by KajaM Reply with quote

WOW, that was awesome! I loved every second, and it was so sweet! Your lyric interpretation was completely perfect, I've never watched the show but you could totally feel that the character was feeling all of the emotions in the song Brilliant, I thoroughly enjoyed watching
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:45 pm    Post subject: Will You Still Love Me - Sam/Annie by KajaM Reply with quote

You totally have me interested in this couple now! This was so lovely and I agree, your lyric interpretation is so spot on. Gorgeous job, Karolina!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:08 pm    Post subject: Will You Still Love Me - Sam/Annie by KajaM Reply with quote

Aww, I loved this! It made me smile even though I've never watched Life On Mars. Very nicely done! The coloring and overlays were lovely!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got back from holiday and I was really happy to find all those lovely comments here. Thank you, everyone!

Heather: I'm glad you could see their chemistry, even though you don't know the show. Thank you for commenting!

Julia: Aww, it's nice to hear that you're considering LoM now on your "to watch" list It's only 16 episodes and it's a great show, so yep, give it a try! Thank you for watching & commenting!

Morgan: Thank you, Morgan! I really love Sam & Annie, they're such a wonderful couple. Glad you enjoyed it, too!

Emma: Aww, thank you, Emma, for this wonderful and amazing comment! *hugs* You really made my day!

Jemma: Thank you, hon! I'm happy I got you interested in this couple. They're so lovely togther. You should watch LoM someday. It's great! Thank you for commenting!

Eryn: Thank you for commenting, especially on the colouring and the overlays. They were quite a bit of work, so I really, really appreciate you noticing it!
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe I haven't commented on this one before now! *facepalm* So sorry!

Anyway, what a perfect song for them! I loved the line about "if I'm broken, will you still love me?" that just fits Sam in particular so well! This is such a lovely tribute to a great couple, wonderful work! I loved it!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Ais, I'm so sorry, I have totally missed your comment!

Quote:
Anyway, what a perfect song for them! I loved the line about "if I'm broken, will you still love me?" that just fits Sam in particular so well! This is such a lovely tribute to a great couple, wonderful work! I loved it!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your comment!!
The lyrics of the song were great to work with and they were really good for Sam & Annie. I'm glad you liked that!

Have you watched LoM already, btw?
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just so warm and luuurvely! Gave me tingles!

Is there a dl link for this one?
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why thank you! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed it so much!

And sure, here's a download link for you:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/36j7up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: