Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Life, a canceled series on NBC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:10 pm    Post subject: Life, a canceled series on NBC Reply with quote

I bought this show because it was only 5 dollars. I was like "That's the same as renting it the whole series."

I finally watched it yesterday, 11 episodes. I got through the whole series in a day because it was that GOOD.

About a cop who was given life in prison, 12 years later he is released because the case was open and he was found innocent; so he gets a 50 million dollars and a detective badge for his settlement.

Detective Crews has a new outlook on life, a new fondness for fruit, and a unusual way of solving cases, and he's partnered with Dani Reese; who is very skeptical and demanding. Together they do wonders, she's very indifferent to him; she doesn't understand him.

Good show! It only lasted 2 seasons but it was awesome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: