Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"TKS Chapter 10" by TheKindredSacrifice (Multifan
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheKindredSacrifice
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:05 am    Post subject: "TKS Chapter 10" by TheKindredSacrifice (Multifan Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"TKS Chapter 10" 07-05-2011
Chapter 10 of The Kindred Sacrifice.
Fandom: Multifandom
Song: Various by Various
Vidder: TheKindredSacrifice
Length: 7:02 (300mb mov)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkhH57z5Lqc

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another stunning chapter! I have to admit, I sort of *squeed* at seeing Sydney as Kate's fellow inmate! But poor Kate!

Really awesome manips with such fantastic interweaving storylines! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm a huge Alias/Jen Garner fan so I had to find a way to fit her in!! thanks for commenting!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:06 am    Post subject: TKS Chapter 10 by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

The manips are SO Great. Love Jennifer Garner!! I loved the Anna Trov/Brennan scene. "I'm not hungry." WOah the fighting in the jail. The manips as always were great. Uh oh pregnant Kat. Loved it.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Brooke! Yep poor knocked up Kate! She can't catch a break!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:39 am    Post subject: TKS Chapter 10 by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

I seriously LOVE this series!! The prison fight scene was intense. This is as awesome as ever, and I love that you're connecting all the storylines and still managing to introduce characters!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's exactly what we want to hear Eryn! Thank You!!

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG i about died when i recognised Evie sleeping!!! lol Such a lovely surprise!!!

this is most definitely my new favourite chapter : i could have just kept watching on and on and on! I loved the inclusion of Sydney!! that was so awesome, her meeting Kate in prison was fab. and her talking to Syd after seeing Peter.

i think my fave scene was Brennan with Scully when she woke up; that just flowed so perfectly! with brennan's mannerisms and everything; it was perfect.

Wait, no my fave scene was Kate getting beaten up, and Syd watching, and then that whole voyage of people coming in to see her was fantastic i loved the TV scene, that audio was perfection!!

I adored that fight between Liv and Juliet "I think i know who that woman is."

and the scene of Mulder saying 'she's in there with her family' and Brennan's with scully

And Peter/Kate-ness!!!! I had a feeling you'd use that one of him saying he had been drinking, perfect interlude to them getting it on!

So excited to start the next chapter!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kat! I knew you'd like that Juliet/Olivia argument I can't wait to see how you deal with Kate coming back to tell Juliet about being pregnant.....ooooo its gonna be so good!!

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That has to be my favourite part so far. Very dramatic, very intense! You did an excellent work on the manips, Nikki! I especially liked the cancer storyline at the beginning of this part and the prison fight including the tv report. Seriously, where do you two get all these ideas?

I squeed when I saw Walter Skinner. I used to have such a fangirl crush on him back in my X-Files days!

I'm also curious to see where Addison's storyline is going. She's such a mess!

Quote:
OMG i about died when i recognised Evie sleeping!!! lol Such a lovely surprise!!!

Aww, that was Evie then? I knew that sweet little girl looked kinda familiar but I couldn't quite tell "which movie I knew her from"

Great work, Nikki!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha yeah that was Evie. I really needed a clip of toddler sleeping and I was going to ask Kat if she had something and then I was like..."Wait...I have a toddler and she's blond! Perfect!" So I just took out my iphone when she was sleeping and got some video" hehe

LOL at your Walter Skinner crush. He is pretty handsome for an old dude!

Thanks for watching!

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique wrote:
LOL at your Walter Skinner crush. He is pretty handsome for an old dude!

... for an old dude with hardly any hair left Yes, he was pretty hot!

Gosh, I think I had plenty of XF-fangirl crushes back then... I had a soft spot for Byers, too, and I still think that Scully and Susanne Modeski were pretty HAWT.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha I loved Susanne Modeski b/c she was on my soap opera "The Young and The Restless" for years...that actress is hot hehe so is Scully of course...but Byers...haha what about Frohike? Did you have the hots for him too? =P

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lolz!
Nah, I always liked Frohike but more in a way that he was a great character. I loved his potty mouth and how he had the hots for Scully while actually being a really caring guy at the very bottom of his dirty old heart

But Doggett & Reyes were both kinda sexy, too!

Aww, I get all sentimental talking about the XF. They truly had some of the best TV characters ever!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:30 pm    Post subject: TKS Chapter 10 by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

That baby @ 0:42 sure looks familiar. =) Such a beautiful Story... YAY for Sidney!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: