Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ajira plane help :)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:50 pm    Post subject: Ajira plane help :) Reply with quote

Blame this on two am and laziness at not wanting to go through lostpedia to find the answer; but does anyone know what time/date the Ajira airways flight 316 took off?

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what Lostpedia says but doesn't mention the time?

Ajira Airways Flight 316 was a scheduled passenger flight from Los Angeles, California, United States to Guam, a U.S. territory in the western Pacific. It was due to reach Guam via a stop in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States, on a Boeing 737 owned and operated by Ajira Airways and piloted by Frank Lapidus. It was chosen by Eloise Hawking as a flight for the Oceanic Six to use to return to the Island. The plane crash-landed on Hydra Island in 2007. While some members of the Oceanic Six were teleported onto the Island in 1977 (Jack, Kate, Hurley, and Sayid), most of the passengers survived the crash, though some with minor or severe injuries. 14 days later, Frank flew the plane off Hydra Island with Kate, Claire, Richard, Sawyer, and Miles on board.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nik I need the time for continuity in a fic. like i dont wanna say it leaves at 3pm if it left at 10am. You'd think it would be obvious! there's even a pic of Hurley's Ajira plane ticket that doesnt seem to have the time on it at all. :S

Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think, unless I'm getting my facts astronomically wrong, it's a safe bet to assume it took off some time in the afternoon. I've not watched the episode for a while but doesn't Kate end up staying the night round Jack's and then leaves in the morning and they next meet at the airport?

It'd be a bit of a rush if that all took place in the morning So, I'd say go for a time slot in the afternoon, I don't think anyone will contradict you because I don't think a time was ever mentioned to my recollection.

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Amy, and its also night on the plane at some point when Jack reads Lockes letter. ANd since the Ajira plane was meant to replicate 815, theoretically 6 hours in is when they'd hit "turbulence", so it would most likely be afternoon it took off.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: