Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Dance on our graves - Fringe" by aradnea (Fringe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:55 am    Post subject: "Dance on our graves - Fringe" by aradnea (Fringe Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Dance on our graves - Fringe" 06-20-2011
Watch in HD and enjoy
Fandom: Fringe
Song: Dance On Our Graves by Paper Route
Vidder: aradnea
Length: 5:14 (188MB wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jVGz-f4EAM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jVGz-f4EAM

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a great look at so many of my favorite relationships in the show, not just Peter/Olivia but Peter and Walter as well as Walter and Astrid! Great work, very nicely done and I enjoyed it a bunch!
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: Dance on our graves - Fringe by aradnea Reply with quote

Wow, I love this! You really showed the family dynamic in the show so well as well as the the P/O relationship, and the song totally fits the mood! Brilliant editing! This video really struck a chord in me.

Last edited by Debbie on Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:33 am    Post subject: Dance on our graves - Fringe by aradnea Reply with quote

That was great! Lovely coloring & really good editing.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhhhhhh!!!!! my Fringey OTP!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so glad you vid Fringe

This is stunningly beautiful, you used my fave P/O scene the "Cute." with the tshirts excellent editing and colouring and clip choice.

and Walter/Astrid; gorgeous! i adore them and the peter/walter moments <3

I dont think i could love Josh Jackson more. God, he's perfectly adorable and gorgeous and sweet and i just wanna hug the hell out of him.

excellent work ali! xxxxx

aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:44 pm    Post subject: Dance on our graves - Fringe by aradnea Reply with quote

Ais - thank you I just love all of them so much. I intended to include the other universe too, but damn, the song was too short
Debbie - awww, that is so sweet. Thank you!
Heather - thank you, glad you like the colouring cause I was changing my mind about it at least 4 times
Kat - I love the 'Cute' scene too. One of my favourites. And then the scene with Olivia finding Peter's shirt in the laundry broke my heart. Poor Liv Anyway... Glad you liked it. I think I'm gonna vid Fringe some more
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:00 pm    Post subject: Dance on our graves - Fringe by aradnea Reply with quote

Oh, wow! That was really impressive. It started a little slow and it just got better and better and then awesome. Loved the focus on the relationships between the characters which pretty much makes the show so darn good. Also, for a video that is quite long, I love how you changed the style and tempo to keep it very much interesting throughout. Great job.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: