Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teen Wolf - MTV series

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:12 am    Post subject: Teen Wolf - MTV series Reply with quote

Anyone watching this show?

I'm not much for the vampire/werewolf phenomenon, but I checked it out because I was a student extra on it for a couple episodes (4-6) and had so much fun working on it with the actors and crew!

Initially when I heard of it back in December when I was filming, I thought, oh lord, another supernatural show? But after being on set I changed my mind after I saw some of the material- it looked like it was going to be good from what scenes I was in, so I tuned in.

I haven't been disappointed yet! It's not the highest budget, but it works because of good writing, cast and directors. I like it so far (three episodes in)! lol, I'm hoping I see myself in there too somewhere in the coming episodes! But even if I don't it was an extremely fun experience.

That said... if anyone has been watching....

I really don't trust Allison. Something about her seems a little fishy, she's coming on a little strong! I think she's up to something and is more involved in her dad's work than she lets on! I wonder if she could be the Alpha?

http://www.youtube.com/geminivids
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: