Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Walk || Dan/Blair" by Kaory (Gossip Girl)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaory
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:36 pm    Post subject: "The Walk || Dan/Blair" by Kaory (Gossip Girl) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The Walk || Dan/Blair" 06-11-2011
Dan and Blair relationship in season 4 (until 4x17 episode)
Fandom: Gossip Girl
Song: The Walk by Imogen Heap
Vidder: Kaory
Length: 2:02 (143MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU32q8eY5PY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU32q8eY5PY

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:41 pm    Post subject: The Walk || Dan/Blair by Kaory Reply with quote

YES! Love me some Dan/Blair. Wow this song was PERFECT for Dan and Blair! "We were never supposed to meet." Loved that part in the song. Great coloring and clip use. You really captured them up until 4x17!! I loved it.
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:55 pm    Post subject: The Walk || Dan/Blair by Kaory Reply with quote

Fab vid, I really enjoyed watching! I really loved how you handled those "whoosh" beats in the song, that transition really worked well with the music!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo, now I want to know what happened after they kissed! Which way did things go? I've never seen GG but I really enjoyed this vid. I definitely got interested in the characters and their relationship. Great job! ♥!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:18 am    Post subject: The Walk || Dan/Blair by Kaory Reply with quote

LOVED the transition on the whooshes. You had those timed perfectly! Loved the coloring and beat use, too. Nicely done!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: