Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hiding the truth -STORY- By Taylor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
clairerules15

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject: Hiding the truth -STORY- By Taylor Reply with quote

Hiding the Truth
Chapter 1 "I can't trust you"

NOTE: Charlie and Claire are going out, Sawyer and Kate, and Shannon and Sayid.

Charlie lost his grip on the hammer. He fell to the ground. "Charlie!" Claire asked, setting down her hammer. Charlie moaned and rolled over. Aaron sat in the little crib. "I'll go get help!" Claire screamed, running away. It seemed like hours.... Waiting........ Charlie fell asleep. The he felt a touch on the shoulder. "Wake up, Charlie." Kate said, sitting by his side. Charlie opened his eyes to see Kate smiling. "What happened?" He asked Jack, who was looking through Charlie's backpack. "Don't YOU ever LOOK THROUGH that!" Charlie screamed, trying to reach the backpack. Just then, Jack pulled out a statue. He cracked it open. Out fell three packages of heroin. Claire gasped. "How could you?" Claire whispered, looking very hurt. "Claire, I didn't!" Charlie said, bursting out in tears. "You used to." Jack said, quietly. "You're relapsing from your old addiction." Jack said. Claire stared at Charlie. A tear slid down Claire's cheek. "Why?" She whispered. Jack and Kate got up and left. "Claire, I used to be a druggie, But I'm not anymore." Charlie said. "I can't trust you." Claire said, slowly walking away. Claire threw the black hoodie at Charlie. "I won't be needing this." Claire said, tears bursting out. "No! Don't walk away!" Charlie said, his tears falling on the sweatshirt. Claire shook her head, and ran quickly out of the forest.

Kate sat there with Aaron, at the edge of the forest. "I'm not ready to talk about this, Kate. Just take care of the baby." Claire said. Kate nodded. Claire ran to her shelter. She fell onto the makeshift bed and cried. "How could this happen to me! How could this happen to us." Claire thought. She picked up a flower that Charlie had gave her. Claire ripped of the petals. She got up and walked outside. Claire threw the petals, saying "I hate Charlie." over and over again. All the people on the beach were staring at her, Shannon laughing. Shannon walked over. "What the heck is wrong with you?" she asked. "I don't knowwwwww!" Claire sobbed, quietly. Shannon lightened up. A lot. "C'mon Claire, You'll make a fool of yourself out here." Shannon said, going inside Claire's shelter. Shannon dropped herself into a chair, while Claire cried into a pillow. "You found out didn't you?" Shannon asked. "Oh my god, you knew?!" Claire said, lifting her head of the pillow. "Ya, You didn't? This is what your flower petal thing was all about?!" Shannon asked. Then added "What a jerk!". Claire dropped her head onto the pillow. Then lifted her head up again. "I can't believe him!" She said, drying her eyes.

Charlie dropped his head. He was still where Claire had walked away from him. "Gosh, I had to be an addict." Charlie thought. Jack walked up. "Hey Charlie, You all right?" Jack asked. "No! It's YOUR FAULT! You TOOK THE BLOODY STATUE OUT OF MY PACK!" Charlie screamed, getting up. Charlie and Jack were good friends. Charlie fought the urge of punching Jack. Instead he walked away. "I'll talk to Claire, now.. Get things all straightened up." Charlie thought. He walked out onto the beach. Same old peaceful beach. He walked to Claire's shelter. "Love, can I come in?" Charlie asked. "Nooo, You can'tttt!!!" Shannon said, in a singsong voice. "Oh Shut up, Shan. Claire in there?" Charlie asked. "She is, but she hates you." Claire said. "You hate me?" Charlie asked, tears sliding down his cheeks. Claire couldn't see him, a piece fabric hanging at the entrance. "Yes, I hate you. You take drugs. You are the most awful person, I've met!" Claire said. "You have been around my son the whole time! Charlie, how could you do this to me???!!!!" Claire screamed. "You used to say he was our son. Claire! I was going to propose to you! Really soon! Is all my hope of us LOST?" Charlie asked. "Charlie.......... Yes! All hope is Lost. I never want to talk to you again!" Claire screamed. Charlie pulled back the fabric to see, Claire sobbing, all mad. She looked up at him, and frowned. "Get out." She said, loudly. "Claire, I'm sorry." Charlie said. "No.... you're not." Claire whispered. Charlie left.

Kate walked up to Charlie. "Charlie... Can I talk to you?" Kate asked. "Ya sure." Charlie said. "Need a friend? I'm here for you." Kate said "Thanks Kate." Charlie said. He got up hugged her and gave her a little kiss on the cheek. "What was that for?" Kate asked. "For having my back." Charlie said. Unfortunatly, Claire was watching, when Charlie kissed and hugged Kate. Claire ran out of her shelter. "YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME?!" Claire screamed. She hit Charlie. "Claire! I thought we were over!?" Charlie said. "We weren't quite over, but seeing this.... We are over. Completely." Claire said, walking away.

Last edited by clairerules15 on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
clairerules15

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellooooo CAn someone READ MY STORY?! Grrr

Last edited by clairerules15 on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How could you?

I thought you were a Peanut Butter Shipper!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They better get back together!

Banner: Shinythings
clairerules15

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theyyyyyyyyyyy willlll eventually
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: