Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"TKS - Chapter 5: Blind Spot" by TheKindredSacrifi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheKindredSacrifice
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:01 pm    Post subject: "TKS - Chapter 5: Blind Spot" by TheKindredSacrifi Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"TKS - Chapter 5: Blind Spot" 06-07-2011

After leaving 13, Kate goes to visit her old friend, Piper. Meanwhile, Scully and Addison hit a wall after their night together.

Fandom: Multifandom
Song: Various by Various
Vidder: TheKindredSacrifice
Length: 5:00 (44.6MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaAxxvUGIY0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaAxxvUGIY0
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooooh! So many possibilities now! Yay! This was so good! I loved every second!! The stuff with Addie and Scully was so perfect and so typical Addison...poor Scully I loved that scene when she says, "If you are trying to politely say no, I understand." And I love that scene with Addie and Charlotte where Addie is talking about how it was a mistake. I LOVE that you had 13 and Scully go to a bar! I love their friendship! Its so sweet!! So when is Amelia coming in? Soon? I'll PM you about that. But ooo Piper and Kate! Those were my favorite scenes! Especially that scene where Piper is listening at the door while Kate is cutting herself!! Ouch!! And the ending with Ana was perfect!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nik ;P it is very open ended, i had loads of fun with it Scully is my new fave person to vid with

I knew you'd love the addie/13 friendship; its one of my fave bonus things that we've created here lol

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:46 am    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 5: Blind Spot by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

The contrast here was amazing. I love contrast and this was just beautiful. Sorry it's been a long day and this is all I got. I really think the story is a beautiful one you guys do great things together and I hope to see more.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just finished catching up with the latest parts of TKS and I loved all of it so far! I like Scully & Addison and I sure hope there's more to come for those two!

I'm also really happy to see Ana-Lucia again, being bad-assy as usual

Keep up the great work, you two!

Quote:
Scully is my new fave person to vid with

She's amazing, isn't she? I've been an X-Files fan for many, many years and Scully has always been my favourite character. I like how she's so clever and strong most of the time, yet really vulnerable and fragile at other times.
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:47 am    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 5: Blind Spot by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

Oh, WOW!!! That was AMAZING! The manips were awesomely well done. Loved the addition of the Charmed sisters and A-L at the end. I'm so excited to see where this goes. Great job!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:44 pm    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 5: Blind Spot by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

I am completely addicted to this series-I'm always SO happy to see a new episode come up! The manips are brilliant, the way you brought in and integrated new characters was perfect...I loved this!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:46 pm    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 5: Blind Spot by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

Ooh, can't believe I missed this one! It's awesome! I'm to the point with these where I'm actually yelling at my computer screen when the characters do things I don't want them to - like when Piper made Kate leave. Anyway, amazing manips as usual and I am LOVING all the different characters you incorporate!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: