Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"My Angel - Rose/Doctor (Doctor Who)" by KajaM (D

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:13 pm    Post subject: "My Angel - Rose/Doctor (Doctor Who)" by KajaM (D Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"My Angel - Rose/Doctor (Doctor Who)" 06-06-2011
I can fly but I want his wings. I can love but I need his heart...
Fandom: Doctor Who
Song: Gabriel by Lamb
Vidder: KajaM
Length: 3:10 min. (27MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJvS_lVHudo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJvS_lVHudo

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that's just beautiful! And I love, love, LOVE that you included Nine in there as well (of course ). Lovely work and I adore that song choice, too! ♥!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Ais!
You know that I mucho share your love for Nine, right? I adore Ten as well, but Nine will always have a special place in my heart with his quirky smile, his big ears and the sad, sad expression on his face that he often used to have. *draws heart around Nine*
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:01 am    Post subject: My Angel - Rose/Doctor by KajaM Reply with quote

Beautiful, i love the colouring and beat use, and the song is just perfect,amazing job ;D
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:58 am    Post subject: My Angel - Rose/Doctor by KajaM Reply with quote

Oh that made me cry!!! That was soooo beautiful! I loved the way you included clips from both "then" and "now" (when they reunite) and I loved the split screens. That was so well done! Awesome job!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: My Angel - Rose/Doctor by KajaM Reply with quote

Quote:
Beautiful, i love the colouring and beat use, and the song is just perfect,amazing job ;D

Thank you so much! I'm very happy you liked it!

Quote:
Oh that made me cry!!! That was soooo beautiful! I loved the way you included clips from both "then" and "now" (when they reunite) and I loved the split screens. That was so well done! Awesome job!

Thank you, Julia!
My heart melted when Rose and the Doctor were reunited and she finally had a chance to be with him (even if it was only a "copy" of him). One of the sweetest moments on DW!
Thanks again for commenting!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:49 pm    Post subject: My Angel - Rose/Doctor by KajaM Reply with quote

Karolina!!!!!!!!!! I have missed you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am thrilled as well that you posted up this video. I watched it a while back, in total awe. It's freakin' fantastic. The song was so beautiful, I think I bought it on Itunes shortly afterwards The video is simply so stunning to look at, the coloring is so vivid. Great beat use and split screens, I love how you incorporated Nine and Ten into the video, I miss both of them so much Wondrous video, loved it! Glad to see you around the forums again!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kate!!!!! *glomp* It's so great to hear from you! It's been ages since we talked! How have you been doing?

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment! You made my day!

Quote:
Glad to see you around the forums again!

It's great to be back, too! With the LVI being multi-fandom now it's so much fun to be back and watch all those wonderful vids and talk to all these nice people around here!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: