Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Falling Skies (TNT)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That ending. I feel like I'm watching the next Avengers movie or something. Maybe that was their home planet? Or one of the planets they destroyed?

That was so cool! It looked really great. We finally got to see some of the their planet. It looks like it is inhabitable so guess that's why they want to move in on earth so bad.

Lexi is starting to get annoying. I hope she dies

Loved that Aaron Douglas was in it Jemma but sad he was a baddie :/ He is also in the first season of Hemlock Grove on Netflix.

Kinda glad it's ending next year as it can't go on forever and keep up a high standard. Hopefully it can go out in a great way.
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still think the show could have gone a couple more seasons. It's not like other US shows that go on for over 20 eps per season and start to lose quality fast! We have such few eps!! And I need more!

Spoiler:

Anyway, onto the new ep...

Lexi rejecting her actual family...ugh. I can't get over her eyes now either!

oh wait...is she....WTF? DID SHE JUST KILL LOURDES? OH HELL NO. BITCH NO.

Omg Anne calling Lourdes her kid sister oh no. no no.

Just thinking about all the Hall x Lourdes and/or Lexi x Lourdes fans on tumblr. NOPE.

What a crap death for Lourdes. Killed by her own friend. She trusted her...maybe she isn't dead...anything's possible...

Tom and Anne...strong as ever. This is why I love them!!! So much hardship, even after screaming at each other they get over it and apologise. Nothing can break them.

dayumn Pope actually did the hair stroke thing on Sarah and the camera was on her instead of him. Wonder if it's too ambitious to manip Casey in there lol.

Ben, no.

I'm so glad that Ben wants to help Lexi. We totally called that connection between them, right? At least we hoped for it!

Fantastic Pope audio for Casey...

Goodbye, Chinatown

Kat you must have had a field day with this ep and all this Pope footage!!

DENNEY NO. Good thing she has the spikes. Love her this ep.

Hal and Maggie split again.

Uh oh. Is Lexi controlling Ben??????????????????????????
Seriously how dare Lexi think Tom is not a good man. How. Dare. She.

NOOOO NOT DOCTOR KADAR. Man this ep is rough.

OMFG. I was just thinking I wanted Tector to say Tick tick boom again BUT NOT LIKE THIS. WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO ME?

No thank you, I don't need a slow pan of all the dead people. Maggie looks pretty dead too...

So wait, next ep, Maggie is paralysed now? Like Hal was last season? What are they doing?? Putting Ben's spikes in Maggie?? wha?? Is that where the whole "I'm drawn to you" bullcrap is gonna spring from??

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finale tiiiiime!

Spoiler:

Is it wrong that I feel bad for Lexi? When you think about it she is still only months old!!!! Maybe that is why she is so naive. I want to trust her but I hated her after the last couple eps!! So conflicted.

omg Pope!!!!! He's really shown his human side this season. Yay for Pope/Tom bromance.

Matt threatening Lexi WAGHHHHHHHHHH.

WOOOO Tom's in SPACE! How did he expect to breathe/have gravity without Lexi?

Not the cocoons oh god. Next season everyone will be part alien.

The mission is over? This isn't real, is it? Or maybe they skipped it because it seemed like too much trouble to show?

OMG she's brunette again??? She's gorgeous! Now she looks like a Glass/Mason!!!! Wow THIS SEEMS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

LOOK AT THEM ALL!! THE MASON/GLASS FAMILY ALL TOGETHER AHHH.

Oh, here we go. Something's up. I KNEW IT DAMN YOU, SHOW. DAMN YOU. NONE OF THIS IS REAL.

This dream is AWESOME. I love creepy dreams.

Now bring on the cheese.

Sorry but them asleep together and waking up together is the CUTEST.

CRYING CRYING. Please don't ruin it, Lexi!

Not sure what that was at the end of part 1?

"go on, help yourself, you're pretty good at doing that" Hal, I love you, even after your brother and your gf stomped on your heart, you're still cracking jokes!

Yeah, let's forget we ever loved each other, Let's just be friends. Christ's sake, guys. I am so done with Hal/Maggie. I am 200% done with Ben.

NOOOOOOO HAL. IF YOU KILL HAL OFF I AM SO EFFING DONE.

Weaver and Matt </3

Dingaan and Pope are like an old married couple all of a sudden.

Anne is bad.ass.

Matt looking at Anne with such admiration there!

Hal pls. You nearly died. Stop making Ben/Maggie jokes.

Ahaaa. Lexi sacrificing herself...I had a feeling she would die.
"goodbye, daddy" NONONONONONONONONONONONONO.

OUR FIRST GLIMPSE OF OUR PERFECT MASON FATHER/DAUGHTER DREAMS COMING TRUE AND THIS HAPPENS.

Weaver's speech to Anne, oh my god.

The Volm are here!!! Bless you guys!

It may be a bit OOC, but Sarah and Pope are cute in this ep.

PHOTO PHOTO MASON FAMILY PHOTO OMG

So Anne really is "Anne Mason" now!!! I didn't think about her taking his name *wails*

MATT DON'T CRY BECAUSE YOU HURT JEMMA WHEN YOU DO THAT.

Anne and Hal would make a great duo as leaders.

WTF? I have no words for that ending....is there a new alien species that humans find sexy? LOL. Looks like they're definitely anti-espheni though!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: