Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Falling Skies (TNT)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posting my thoughts of the new ep/s here for Kat

Spoiler:

They have mentioned the Ben/Alexis connection! Wow, Ben sounds so mature. I guess that's what war does to you. Though I don't want the Masons to break off from the 2nd Mass/Charleston yet.

More backstory. Thanks, Hal. Camping Masons!

Cochise saved the President!!! Aww. He looked so small in his arms lol. I thought he was a child at first!

Oh no! Masons attacked!!

WOW Ben is badass!!!! Grabbing that mugger's gun!

"We're gonna go get our stuff back!"
"Damn straight, we will! We've gotta find Anne and Lexi!"
Determined Masons!

Damn I love Cochise. He's just brilliant. Maybe he should be president! lol.

BONDING BROTHERS <3

Masons are badass!

OMG MATT SHOT THAT DUDE. BLOODY HELL, MATT.

LOL Pope's practical jokes. Love how smug he is. That's what happens when you mess with his stuff =P

Pope has become pretty good at speeches lately.

That father who attacked Tom and the boys reminds me a little of Merle lol
I swear I recognise him...

AGHHH ;_____; THEY'RE GONNA KILL MY BABIEEEEEEES.

Tom's so brave. That was a pretty intense scene!!!

Well, the device sounds terrifying.

ahaha! Maggie/Pope backstory. "All you had to do was say something and I would have done something!" graaagh. I like it.

Ah I fear this will be the spy reveal...
Yep, Lourdes. BUT WHY IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE THEY KILLED HER FAMILY, HER BOYFRIEND. OMG. I SEE. SHE'S COVERED IN EYEWORMS. WHEN THE FRAK DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!?!?!

I was hoping for a more interesting reason, like maybe the aliens were holding their family or something. Not eyeworms again!!

We could have even had some evil Hal/Lourdes stuff going on, that woulda been cool.

aha! And now they have TOM! Next the crazy AU stuff!!! The preview looks awesome! When they mentioned the grid in that preview, I thought maybe the AU stuff isn't a dream afterall...maybe it's an effect of the grid/device?? Like a shared vision or something? But then again it looked like something weird was happening to Tom. I guess I will find out!

Great ep!! Slightly disappointed about the spy, but I guess she is less obvious than Marina!

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

next ep...tHE RECAP OMG LOOK HOW TINY MATT IS OMG MATT YOU ARE 5.

THIS IS GOING TO BE GOOD!

Spoiler:

The beginning was epic with all those echoes. Noah looks so different without his beard. Hardly recognise him!

WE MEET REBECCA!!

domestic masons domestic masons domestic masons domestic masons domestic masons

who's anne?!?! MY HEART JUST ACHED A LITTLE. BY A LITTLE I MEAN A LOT.

Ben reading with glasses, cute.

dOMESTIC MASONS.

I was wondering who that girl was with Hal! OH GUESS WHAT? IT'S RITA, HAL'S EX-GIRLFRIEND HE TALKED ABOUT WITH MAGGIE. I saw she was on imdb! But I didn't think she would turn up this ep! Cool!

Homeless Weaver! "Wake up!" Nice one. OMG KAREN'S A COP! LOL! I LOVE THISSS.

POPE POPE POPE. OMG LOL HE'S ANOTHER PROFESSOR? IS LOURDES HIS GIRLFRIEND? Or just his top student or something?! WHAT THE FRAK? ANTHONY'S A DEAN?!?!?! THIS IS GREAT.
AND THEY'RE ALL BFFS LOL.

Weaver's daughter is the receptionist lol. Guess she's not Weaver's daughter in this then!

omg Anne is calling him from outside of the dream!! ;___; Parts of his real life are seeping in!

Ah Maggie is his student =P And Lourdes!
"Women with guns. There's nothing sexier." hehe.

Marina! And Weaver outside again. And Dai! ANNE'S HUSBAND???? WHAT? I swear this is the most Dai has ever done/said in the entire series >_>

Lol his reflection scared me! That was pretty cool though!

Listen to Pope spouting all this clever psychology stuff lol

Ohh I see. Tom senses that Ben is not really Ben!! They must be trying to get info from Tom through people he loves.

OMG ANNE. She looks gorgeous! And he remembers her! That was pretty cool!

How did everyone show up like that to save Tom?? I'm confused?! But Kat!!! Some (very brief) Ben/Karen for us!!! And for your vid!!

WOW Tom shot Karen?! At last! What the heck is going on?! That happened so fast O_O Is this another trick!?

YES IT'S A TRICK ISN'T IT!!! HAHAHA VERY GOOD!! So clever!! Nearly had me!!!

WOAH another explosion in Charleston!! WHat's going on?! Is it Lourdes again?!

NO THAT CAN'T BE ANNE AND LEXI! IT'S ANOTHER TRICK GODAMMIT.
;____________; BUCKET FOR MY CREYS.

THAT WAS RISKY, TOM!!!! Using the skitter to break his fall lol. The mech sounds are so creepy!

Maggie's face when she saw Hal!! Too cute!

I CAN'T HANDLE TOM CRYING SOMEONE HOLD ME. IT'S TOO MUCH.

THIS SCENE IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND SAD OH MY LORD. I'M CRYING. I WAS NOT READY FOR THIS. REBECCA TELLING HIM TO GO AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH/

Well that was traumatising. Definitely a favourite!!! One of those eps that make me wanna vid!! Enjoyed it a LOT even though my heart is breaking lol. FS is one of those shows that just get better and better!! I wonder hwo they're gonna top this!

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the recap music, it's pretty cool.

Spoiler:

Tom returns! Lol Pope actually sounded kind of cheerful to see him...or maybe he's just suspicious :S

Tom/Weaver bromance hug! Just shows how close they've become!

MaSoN hUgS. Poor little Moody Matt.

Tom breaking the news to his kids!!! MATT IS SO SAD WAGH.

Karen broke Tom

Anne and Lexi better not be dead :'(

aw Cochise is so wise.

No Tom! Love is not an impediment! No0o0o0o0!

Pope agreeing to shoot Tom, calling him Tom!!!!!

SHIT! THE VOLM BLEW UP!!?? Aw I can't believe they're dead!! I wish we could have seen more of them!!

Cochise is such a sweetie! Don't die! Lourdes is totally gonna kill him! She's almost another Karen!

"Did you hear about Anne and my sister?" *SOBS A MILLION TEARS*

So many explosions!

Hal with Maggie: "Not you too!" *cries*

Random but I love Matt placing his hand on Weaver's shoulder lmao

So is Weaver gonna figure out Lourdes is the mole since he saw her down at the stairwell where the bomb went off?

PLOT TWIST Lourdes injured herself!

Now Lourdes is passed out, there's magically another doc lol Oh I see. She's faking to get close to Cochise.

Tiny bit of Anthony backstory! This season is a goldmine for backstory.

I like how they're all separated from each other.

Anthony kissing the grenade lol, close call.

"How I live or die is my choice, not yours." Maggie <3

Idk if Lourdes is being serious about Anne. They had such a great womance. Lourdes really would be sad.

Oh Hal baby it's not your fault </3 Gorgeous angst though. These two are great together.

They got her!! They got Lourdes! How did they know!!!??

Aww so weird to see this side of Lourdes! I hope they aren't too harsh on her, it's not her fault, it's the bug!

god this matt and ben scene ;_; "if you're not there I don't wanna be there!"

"Wherever you go, I'll find ya." gragh. This whole bit is amazing!! Ben saving Hal and Maggie <333

aw Hal reacting to Lourdes being the mole.

The CGI detail on Cochise is amazing! The raindrops on his clothes and everything

Nice end STILL NO ANNE AND LEXI DAMMIT THEY BETTER BE ALIVE IN THE NEXT ONE SJSJKAldkl

I REALLY CAN'T DECIDE WHICH ONE IS MY FAVE THIS SEASON! iT'S IMPOSSIBLE!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Kat has already seen it so I'm gonna livepost it here for her so we can chat when she's online tomorrow

FINALEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw a pic that made me wonder if a theory me and Kat had is true...

we shall see!

Spoiler:

"the entire fate of your planet and mankind are at stake.." no pressure...but anthony's driving a train? Awesome lol

Poor Lourdes!!! She looks terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

obviously that weapon's not gonna work hal, we have a season 4, so ya know...

awww hal's thinking about DOMESTIC HALGIE <3 That has me thinking if they'd work after the war.... :S:S

I'm so worried about Lourdes....she's totes gonna die...

wow, weaver's on a train, tom's on a boat! It's all gonna get crazy!

OH SHIT. IT'S NOT WORKING. JESUS CHRIST.

Nice! Mason brothers took that bird down no problem!

YAY IT'S FALLING. IT WORKED. I was freaking out then!!

THAT IS A BIG-ARSE SHIP. LET'S HAVE A PARTY NEXT TO IT.

Weaver's back!! WAIT WHERE'S ANTHONY??? AND LOURDES?
Ok Lourdes is ok...Oh there's Anthony. Bloody hell I'm nervous.

All this positivity IT'S GOING TO GO WRONG IT REALLY IS.

Pope/Tom nod. Bromancing.

Yay more Volm. YAY VOLM LANGUAGE. IT'S AWESOME. Weaver greeting the Commander is pretty funny.
Aw, the commander is Cochise's daddy!

OH HELL NO. THEY'RE PUSHING OUT THE HUMANS IN THIS WAR. I DON'T THINK SO, BITCHES. HUMANS GONNA FIGHT TIL THE BITTER END.

Gonna ship them all to Brazil lol.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. It's starting to go wrong....

WHERE'S TECTOR? FIRST HE NOT IN THE KILLING NOW HE NOT IN FALLING SKIES?? WAS THE ACTOR ILL?

WHAT'S HAPPENING TO WEAVER?? Nooo Weaver can't have heart problems now!! WEAVER CAN'T DIE.

"You played us you...bubbleheaded...bastard!" best Pope line ever.

HAL/LOURDES INTERACTION!!!
awwww!! she's trusted him since the beginning!!!!!!!!! I love this. So sad though. Poor Lourdes!!

Is Cochise gonna offer them a way out?? Yes, he is!! hahahaaha!

Oh, wow! Bye Karen!! :S:S

IT'S ALEXIS ISN'T IT, SAYING 'MOM' SHE GREW RIGHT???? I KNEW IT.

Aw Karen dying. Woah Maggie...

ANNE??? IS SHE THERE??? I HEAR HER. SHE'S ALIVE???? WE KNEW IT WE KNEW IT WE KNEW IT.

WE WERE RIGHT, KAT!!! WE WERE BLOODY RIGHT!!!!!!!!! WE KNEW SHE WOULD AGE!!!!! And we never got any Mason brothers/baby Lexi scenes *sigh*

OMG SHE KILLED THE BUGS SHE SAVED LOURDES OMG. I WASN'T EXPECTING THATTTTTT. BUT YAY LOURDES. AND LEXI LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE ANNE. HERJAWJKDSJK

me right now:

WHAT A FINALE. Okay, I hope Lexi doesn't grow too much. She might grow in to a teenager, or stay as she is, but 6 years in 2 months is kinda fast...I just dunno what to make of this. IT'S CRAZY. Not my fave ep, but it was still great

Okay next season I reckon there's gotta be another time shift, bit short though, and they MUST get over their omgwtflexi and actually use her! I don't know WHAT Karen did with her and Anne, but obviously Lexi is one of the good guys! And she has powers that can benefit them, like Ben! And there BETTER be Ben/Lexi connection next season.

I am still mourning over the fact we got no cute baby Lexi scenes with her brothers. I demand fanfic and deleted scenes!!

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Season 4 trailer

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=862571337102250&set=vb.142820529077338&type=2&theater

holy moly!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching the new ep now. Okay so far. I have another query about Chinatown. I noticed Dr. Kadar was there, and he seemed just as normal as Ben, not a drugged up hippy like the rest of them. I have a feeling Lexi (or someone) has to do something to them, but maybe it didn't work on Kadar and that's why he "scares" her, or maybe she didn't bother with him yet?

and yay Tom's out, scenes with Hal

Looks like the Espeni worship the "hybrid" as well!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ben and Lexi so cute!! Obviously Lexi has an enormous amount of power. Maybe she scares people? But Ben being protective of her!! Which is kinda surprising seeing as how indifferent he's been to her so far. Maybe we'll get some nice Masons/Lexi scenes afterall.

It's cool to see they're still using harnesses as well. But that looks like it's on a grown man?? I didn't think it worked on adults.
Ok I guess they kind of explain why they stopped the harnesses.

omg even Matt kind of has a girlfriend. So cute.

WTF is wrong with Lourdes?? She's lost her mind!

why is Maggie suddenly sane? Was last episode an act? She's still OOC. Giggly and dumb, but suddenly she's not a hippy weirdo?

Lexi's in cahoots with the fisheads???

Good ep, I felt a bit less nervous/annoyed while watching it than I did the premiere. Left with even more questions =P
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the little kiddie camp. It's so cute and disturbing at the same time.

Although it feels a bit repetitive with everyone escaping a camp only to end up in another one. Hopefully they should break out soon.

That South african guy had to be an homage to District 9. Love that movie.

On Lourdes.. I remember she was in cahoots with the aliens last season but couldn't remember if she was found out or not? Maybe that's why she is acting weird.

Interesting to find out who the bigger baddie is on the horizon. Who's to bet that they turn up when everything looks like we've won.

Lexi reminds me of Daenarys on Game of Thrones. Who's to bet she is going to hatch some dragons next?
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lourdes had eyeworms last season just like Hal, but Lexi got them out of her. That's why she's practically worshipping Lexi this season, but we can't figure out if she's been infected some other way bc she's acting so weird.
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah I remember now. Thanks. There's got to be something up with her anyways. She is acting pretty crazy and cultish.
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hate everything about Chinatown at this point. It's starting to intrigue me, but I don't like it and I don't like what I've seen coming up in the trailers.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New ep livespam!

Spoiler:

I still don't understand why Maggie is normal now. How she behaved in the first ep didn't seem like an act. She hugged Ben and no one was around? Just seems OOC for her..

Are these parents lying, brainwashed or harnessed?? The mother seems to have her head screwed on.

omg Poor Anne's been starving herself!! She needs to eat and drink!! She's killing herself trying to find Lexi!

Gotta say, the espheni nazi camp isn't interesting me too much atm. But aww Matt taking the fall for his girl-friend.

Still some Pope/Tom angst lol.

THE MOON AGAIN. It's been a full moon for days lol.

aaaand here's the flashbacks! Ew. Don't tell me the espheni thing is Lexi's father??

POPE CONCERNED FOR WEAVER OMG. OMG. I can't believe he's volunteering in his place! Please don't run off, Pope!

Ahhh no he's out cold

NICE. Loved the escape plan!! But Hal comforting that poor old lady :'(

THEY FOUND LEXI'S CAMP OMG

BEN/ANNE HUUUUUUUUUUUUUG!!!

awww Anne hugging Lexi TOO MANY FEEEEEELS.

hdajdhakj brief Tom/Pope hug omg

What was Weaver staring at???? wtf???

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really enjoyed this episode They are finally out of the camp and on the road too which is great.

Quote:
Are these parents lying, brainwashed or harnessed?? The mother seems to have her head screwed on.

I think they must have told the parents that their daughter wouldn't be harmed if they said that or that they wouldn't be harmed.

Quote:
What was Weaver staring at???? wtf???

It looked like some alien thing scuttling about maybe a skitter? It seems to suggest that something is going to ambush them or is spying on them.
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm watching the ep before yesterday's. So now we know what Weaver saw!! What was that?? Where did it come from?? Soon enough there's gonna be too many weird alien creatures to get rid of!

Tector's beard is getting more glorious than Tom's lol.

I'm so terrified that at some point near the end of the series (which we now know will be season 5!), Tom will die, making Hal the new "leader".

Oooh we finally meet Sarah 2.0. (I'm convinced they've forgotten all about the first Sarah and her baby...)

Matt/Tom reunion *crying*

THE MOON AGAIN. Aww bit of Mason family history behind it. That explains it then They're all connected by the moon

Oh shit. No way???? How can that thing be Jeanne?? WHAT. That's horrible. THAT'S HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

Ben protective over Lexi <3 and Lexi/Anne scenes!

oh god, Weaver will be so broken now. He's lost his entire family. He'd be less motivated to fight. At least we know the espheni agenda now.But OMG Matt hugging him. It reminds me of his relationship with Jimmy!! Kids love him. I'm guessing if Weaver doesn't die this season, we'll lose him next season.

That ending. I feel like I'm watching the next Avengers movie or something. Maybe that was their home planet? Or one of the planets they destroyed?

Lexi was holding her necklace while with the fishhead. I did think the 3rd person she was talking about in the first episode was Lourdes for a moment, but I'm still thinking it's him. That look at the end was kind of amorous, even more gross if so!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next ep -

awww Matt not wanting to kill the bunny! See he's still our sweet little Mason!!

Aaron Douglas is in this episode?? whuh?? Ohh there he is!! Another BSG connection! My sweet Chief! <3

Is it just me or is Chinatown a lot less bright and colourful now Anne's group has arrived?? It was always so sunny and cheerful before.

I love Weaver as a father figure. I hope he has more scenes with Matt now Jeanne's gone.

Clever Tom, leaving a trail!

Love Sarah and Pope taking down a mech lol

Beautiful speech from Weaver. Wonder if I could use it for Grace...

AWWW Matt I wanna give him a squishy hug!!!!!

Hurting the espheni hurt Ben. Even more suggestion that the trinity is Ben, Lexi and the espheni. They're all connected.

Aww I feel sorry for Coop but maybe that's just my Chief love and his big heartbroken eyes </3

The story about Ben taking the blame for Matt kicking a hole in the wall warms my heart because I did a similar thing for my siblings when I was little LOL I can't think why I did it now, guess it means I'm a good sibling

I knew it. I knew the fishhead was her father!!!! NO, TOM'S HER ONLY FATHER, BACK OFF!! Ugh, that's so awkward and gross and horrible. ugh!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: