Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Falling Skies (TNT)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
Yay Jem! Ill try and keep my comments in sync with what you've seen so I don't spoil you

Spoiler:

I thought the same thing about Alexis and your OC I have a theory that when we pick the right actress for an OC, something happens to the actress/fandom that ties it together and makes us realize it was the right choice, and you got that with Alexis since Alex is her name in Nikita!

I was bummed by Hal/Karen sex, too I was all psyched for Ben/Karen lol We got our hopes up, but Hal and Maggie are so sweet together I like that they're official now, living together and all

I have a worrying theory with baby Alexis, I dont think she'll be around for very long. I'm going off every other show I watch where a character is pregnant/has a baby. like Claire on Lost, we watch the pregnancy, get the history, the birth takes a whole episodes, we get invested in the whole thing. Anne was barely in labour and boom, Alexis and then its a week later. No time to get invested, no time to sympathize with Anne. and then Alexis is acting very strange almost immediately and we focus on that... i worry! maybe its just FS not wanting to focus too much on a newborn, but still... I worry!

Matt is a little badass, more stuff happens there so I won't ocmment futher til you've seen

Im thinking the harnessed kids fighting are gonna become a new enemy this season, like the walkers in TWD. much worse tho cos they're kids and seem to still cling to their humanity in some way:(

Quote:
WAIT who died?? That wasn't Tector, was it?? Oh, there he is. Thank God.

That made me LOl especially with the actor being a regular on The Killing this year, i thought they might kill off Tector They still might I spose.

Don't you love that Pope is running a bar? The Nest <3 hence my new location
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Spoiler:

haha, yeah it's a sign! I also love the name Alexis, as you know since I named my TWD OC that! I really don't like Denise though.

There still might be hope, but idk if their connection will be any different now Karen is an overlord. Maybe eventually Hal will choose Maggie and snap out of his thing with Karen, and Karen gets angry and hooks up with Ben instead?? That would also be cool cos it looks like Ben has a new love interest and it would cause tension between them too.

I think it would make sense...cos the way I see it, she's manipulating Hal not cos she "loves" him or anything, but so she can have a connection to the resistance, and if Hal doesn't provide her with that, why not through another Mason??

That is soooo true. We haven't even seen a scene with the Mason boys and their baby sister yet??? We've had some cute scenes, but it doesn't mean as much as it would have it nothing weird was going on with Alexis. We did get a couple good scenes of Tom touching Anne's belly lol but I get what you mean! :\ And there was no dangerous situation where she was giving birth either so tension wasted there, and a week later she's at work as a doctor again?!?! Still, I'm happy cos it's still cute

I love how Tom has accepted all his boys are fighters now. There was like a slow transition, wasn't there? First it was just Hal, then in S2, Ben became more of a fighter, now Matt. They're growing up so fast!

Ah, true, true. I think it's horrible. They're so ugly and non-human!! Poor kids. And imagine if that happened to one of our beautiful cast members

Yeah, I remembered what you said about the actor who played Tector and I started to worry! But thank god. He had a very small role and a dodgy haircut but he's still alive at least for now...

Yeah, lol! And I love how one of the Beserkers is the barman...all by himself. Where did all those sleazy bar people come from??? lmao.

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you watched the full double ep, yet?? ?)

Spoiler:

Oh yeh!! i totally forgot lol, she's Ali to me

That is true! Karen might attempt to get through to Hal and Maggie's love saves him So then she would try Ben, that would be awesome.

Exactly! No scenes of anyone holding the baby but Anne/Tom and Lourdes. I really feel like they dont want us to get attached to her and yeh, her birth scene was so uneventful the Masons all played Monopoly and took a nap!

Oh I adored the scenes of Tom touching Anne's belly!! They were so sweet Moon had total pregnant lady glow lol i wonder how long after she had her baby they filmed that?

I love/hate that the Mason boys are all fighters they're all still boys! they shouldn't have to be, but i guess they do have to be.

What do you think of Cochise? I like him I didnt think I would but I do, cool aliens are the shiz Im still getting used to the alien races. Chochise is a Volm, the Espheni are the fishheads, and i feel like there was another alien name thrown around in there that ive forgotten.

How do you think the skitter/kids thing works? Like is it a time thing, the longer the harnessed the more they turn into those creatures? Cos they still had kids harnessed as slaves like Diago. Or can they sort of "set" the harness to make them into a creature or a slave?

Someone made a comment about Charleston taking in refugees since they set it up, so i assume Pope's new sleazy customers came that way

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
Have you watched the full double ep, yet?? ?)

Spoiler:

Oh yeh!! i totally forgot lol, she's Ali to me

That is true! Karen might attempt to get through to Hal and Maggie's love saves him So then she would try Ben, that would be awesome.

Exactly! No scenes of anyone holding the baby but Anne/Tom and Lourdes. I really feel like they dont want us to get attached to her and yeh, her birth scene was so uneventful the Masons all played Monopoly and took a nap!

Oh I adored the scenes of Tom touching Anne's belly!! They were so sweet Moon had total pregnant lady glow lol i wonder how long after she had her baby they filmed that?

I love/hate that the Mason boys are all fighters they're all still boys! they shouldn't have to be, but i guess they do have to be.

What do you think of Cochise? I like him I didnt think I would but I do, cool aliens are the shiz Im still getting used to the alien races. Chochise is a Volm, the Espheni are the fishheads, and i feel like there was another alien name thrown around in there that ive forgotten.

How do you think the skitter/kids thing works? Like is it a time thing, the longer the harnessed the more they turn into those creatures? Cos they still had kids harnessed as slaves like Diago. Or can they sort of "set" the harness to make them into a creature or a slave?

Someone made a comment about Charleston taking in refugees since they set it up, so i assume Pope's new sleazy customers came that way

Spoiler:

No I haven't finished it yet. About 20 minutes to go! I'll watch it in a little while

I would be heartbroken if something bad happened to her But headcanon - the Masons also played Monopoly while waiting for Ben and then Matt to be born lol

I have no idea, she looked good for a pregnant lady though, and badass controlling that alien tech! I guess it's safe to use while pregnant then?

That's how I felt about Jimmy, he was 13, a willing fighter, yet still just a boy. And in the end it killed him! It's sad. I wish he never died

I love Colchise or whatever his name is!! He's so sophisticated and reasonable when talking with humans. But this also makes me worried that perhaps he's not what he seems!

I think the harness takes a long time to turn you into a creature. Ben was harnessed for a few months. Remember that little girl in S1 whose face/skin was starting to peel away? That must have been quite a few months, I think. But how long was Diego harnessed for? The entire 7 months? And he looks fine.

Ah good point

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill be in spam waiting for you to chat

Spoiler:

Yeah, i know! monopoly while waiting for baby Masons <3

Lol yeh that alien tech was epic!! I love that they have a clinical method for deharnessing now But it worries me, that was like the worst thing that could happen other than being shot by a mech, and now they have a solution for it. So what's the next big bad thing?

I know, he's an intergalactic unknown! He could totally be playing us humans! My theory is that he was sent in to gain our trust and then take us down from within, but at the end he'll confess because he realizes he likes humans I'm kinda on Weavers side in that whole thing.

Yeh exactly, Diago was taken before the season 2 finale, and Jeanne then found CHarleston on her own so its possible Diago was harnessed for more than 7 mths.

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't have words right now, this GIF will have to do:

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ME TOO
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think they will ever kill off Noah Wyle?

I love the new Vorm alien guy. Hopefully we see more of him.

Love the creepy baby stuff. The previews for the rest of the season look cool too
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can they ever kill off Tom???

Did anyone think that Alexis was smiling during the attack??? She really is a happy baby....she didn't cry or anything during that, maybe she feels a connection to the alien ships or something??
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just he was talking about how if anything ever happened to him they should have a backup plan so was wondering if it might be foreshadowing or something.

Yeah Alexis was smiling. I just think she thought the ships were cute and fun. They are playing her up as evil but don't think she is.
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might be foreshadowing but I dont think it's for his death

Yeah I dont think she's evil either. Just different/advanced....she's like Ben really, only younger. She's still very cute. I hope they can accept her despite this.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, they can't kill off Tom! I do feel like we're going to lose a Mason this season tho

There is something "off" about ALexis, definitely. I just hope Ben senses it or something, surely he would have to? its almost kind of weird that he hasnt noticed something yet, but then again its not like he's spent any time with her

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Officially picked up for season 4!!! woo!!

http://tvline.com/2013/07/02/falling-skies-renewed-season-4-tnt/
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome. Wonder where they are gonna end up next season
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna live post the new ep here! I'm so scared for this one, the preview looked so intense!!

Spoiler:

OMG OMG OMG EVIL HAL I CAN'T BELIEVE HE JUST DID THAT. OH GOD IT'S STARTING EARLY ISN'T IT. Ouch!

I can see the hurt and confusion in everyone's eyes...and it's painful.

This is interesting because it sort of opens up yet another perception of the aliens. We've seen them talk through kids, Karen etc, and they're always creepy/dreamy and whatever, but whoever's speaking through Hal now is very clear, violent and just different, if that makes sense.

Look at Matt on the front line like that! And is it just me or does Pope sound concerned for Tom??

GO BEN!!! STICKING UP FOR HIS BRO LIKE THAT! THAT WAS BADASS!

"We know you won't kill your dad, Hal!" *jears*

I'd rather Ben went up there instead of Maggie. That would make for an awesome Mason scene.

Hal or Tom? WE BETTER NOT LOSE A MASON THIS EPISODE. GODDAMN.

Oh are they all going up there? This'll be good.

Haha Matt's knowledge of those tunnels:
"Ditching school?"
"Paid off, dontcha think?"
My word, Matt's sass never fails to impress.

I JUST GASPED SO LOUD. THEY'RE BETTING ON TOM AND HAL'S LIVES?? COLD, SO COLD, POPE >_> Aw, but then he tells that dude off for offering to shoot them himself! O_O

MORE. BACKSTORY. Loving this. HAL'S FACE </3

Oh I knew he was going to try to shoot himself. ahhhh!!!

Aw no, now they're betting on what Hal's going to be charged with. I like it but also hate it :S:S:S I love Weaver threatening Pope =P Everyone fears him so much! Well, it's either fear, or respect.

Don't believe evil Hal! But god, this is heartbreaking. Drew is amazing! This procedure is gonna be nastyyyyyyy

Lourdes is badass.

Tom's resigning? Well, I think this will be better. More Mason moments! I think Marina will be a good President. Now Tom can focus on getting Anne and Lexi back!

She's still swearing as President? Even though the President is still out there?

Woo Look at the awesome Mason clan going out to find the girls! Great

Has to be my fave ep of the season! LOVED IT.

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew you'd love it! Mason drama, was I right?

Spoiler:

I thought the same thing Jem! Hal being taken over by the aliens is very different to the skitters talking through kids. My theory is that the eyeworm messes with the actual person so its not the alien talking per say, its aggression coming through as Hal would act were he aggressive. if that makes sense.

And yes Pope is totally concerned for Tom, but masking it like he does because he can't be scene to protect his new BFF! And yeh I thought that it was cold for betting too, but he made himself VERY clear that should anyone aid their deaths they would be punished

Dont you love when Maggie said "Baby!" To hal!! I loved that part lol

Im glad Tom resigned because I think he knows he needs to be with his family more. But Im worried because Im pretty sire Marina is the mole, and this is part of her plan. Take charge and mess with things.

I have no idea of the law, but i think if the president is missing, a vice president steps up anyway, so maybe in lieu of that and Tom resigning, they need to swear in Marina? i dunno why tho, because the actual president is out there. maybe its just for them in Charlestown to keep the peace.

But Lexi and ANne are with Karen!! We speculated this!! And our speculations did not end well for lil Lexi!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: