Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Coldest Story Ever Told" by HobbitRockGod (Torch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:43 pm    Post subject: "Coldest Story Ever Told" by HobbitRockGod (Torch Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Coldest Story Ever Told" 06-04-2011
A character study of Torchwoods Dr. Owen Harper.
Fandom: Torchwood
Song: Heartless by The Fray
Vidder: HobbitRockGod
Length: 2:38 (46.7 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMhTKucGsPo&feature=channel_video_title

rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:44 pm    Post subject: Coldest Story Ever Told by HobbitRockGod Reply with quote

Yey some love for Owen! He is totally awesome and was the best character on Torchwood for me. It was a lovely overview of his character.
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, Owen's my FAVORITE. <3 I loved everyone else too, but especially him. Glad you liked the vid! Thanks for watching!

art by me&tammy
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:01 am    Post subject: Coldest Story Ever Told by HobbitRockGod Reply with quote

I don't watch TW (yet) but I got a pretty good idea of what Owen's character is like from this vid, so it was very well done.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhhh, that's such a perfect song for Owen! As soon as I saw the title, I was all *squee!*

Anyway, that was a wonderful character study of him! Spoilering this next part for Torchwood s2 stuff.
Spoiler:

His story was so tragic, it still makes me sad (and mad ) to think of how things ended for him (and Tosh ). They both deserved some happy endings, darn it! *thumps fist on desk*

Great work, I really enjoyed that a lot! ♥!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julia - Thanks! That means a lot that you could understand his character through this vid even though you haven't watched (yet)!

Ais - Thanks so much!! I'm glad you liked it! And I'm glad I managed to make this song into a good character study, it started off kinda shaky.

Spoiler:

I absolutely adored Owen as much as I've loved any TV character, and I loved Tosh almost as much, and I shipped them hardcore and I wanted them to get together and then they died and I cried for the entire episode. If anyone deserved a happy ending, Owen did. So sad!!

art by me&tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: