Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Losing Your Memory [BtVS]" by Charlies_Innocence
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:42 pm    Post subject: "Losing Your Memory [BtVS]" by Charlies_Innocence Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Losing Your Memory [BtVS]" 06-03-2011
A tribute to Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Ive just recently finished watching this series for the first time, so I made this vid.
Fandom: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Song: Losing Your Memory by Ryan Star
Vidder: Charlies_Innocence
Length: 4:51 (22.9 MB mp4)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP6Rc4SK7o4&feature=channel_video_title
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it as much as ever, Elyse! I really like what you did with the audio from the show, especially the parts with Anya and Tara, those are great!

art by me&tammy
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:48 pm    Post subject: Losing Your Memory [BtVS] by Charlies_Innocence Reply with quote

Elyse, that was beautiful!! It's been a LOOOOOONG time since I watched Buffy and I forgot how emotional this show is! You captured the emotion perfectly here. Gorgeous job
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:40 pm    Post subject: Losing Your Memory [BtVS] by Charlies_Innocence Reply with quote

Love it! Great tribute to a great show. I haven't watched Buffy in forever and this vid makes me want to!!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:39 pm    Post subject: Losing Your Memory [BtVS] by Charlies_Innocence Reply with quote

I remember being so taken with this video the first time I watched it, and that still holds true now. It captures the emotions behind the show so perfectly.
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:47 am    Post subject: Losing Your Memory [BtVS] by Charlies_Innocence Reply with quote

I loved this! Such a great compilation of the best emotional moments. It made me remember why I still miss this show (and why Joss Whedon is THE MAN). Are you going to enter it in the contest? You should.
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eryn: Thanks so much, and I'm glad you like even without having seen all of the show! ^_^

Jemma: Yeah, I'm late coming in to the Buffy fandom, LOL. But yeah, it's so emotional. Thanks so much!

Brooke: Thank you! This show is brilliant!

Becca: Thanks! I'm glad you think so!!

Samara: Joss Whedon = KING. Ooh, I hadn't thought about entering it into the contest... I had another vid in mind, but I'm not sure when I'll get that one done, so maybe I will enter this one!

icon by becca
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlies_Innocence wrote:
Samara: Joss Whedon = KING. Ooh, I hadn't thought about entering it into the contest... I had another vid in mind, but I'm not sure when I'll get that one done, so maybe I will enter this one!

Joss is my idol. Allie and I waited in line for almost four hours to see him do a Q&A at Comic Con last year. Totally worth it! It was pretty much the highlight of my life. I was so excited to be there I could barely concentrate on what he was saying!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Athena Alexandria wrote:
Charlies_Innocence wrote:

Joss is my idol. Allie and I waited in line for almost four hours to see him do a Q&A at Comic Con last year. Totally worth it! It was pretty much the highlight of my life. I was so excited to be there I could barely concentrate on what he was saying!

Oh my God, so jealous of you right now. XD That's amazing!

icon by becca
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I was the only one who loved Ryan Star. I've been rewatching Buffy lately for the first time in like 6 years - an absolutely beautiful show. You hit so many gorgeous moments from it. Thank you
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:12 pm    Post subject: Losing Your Memory [BtVS] by Charlies_Innocence Reply with quote

I'm gonna make it quick: you made me cry a bit. Beautiful, emotional video. Loved it very much.
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes: Thank you!! And yes, I love Ryan Star!

Alicja: So glad you loved it! ^_^ Sorry about the crying, though, hehe.

icon by becca
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:04 pm    Post subject: Losing Your Memory [BtVS] by Charlies_Innocence Reply with quote

Wow you really highlighted some of the most memorably emotional moments in this show. Lovely, lovely. I need to re-watch this show. BAD.
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:12 pm    Post subject: Losing Your Memory [BtVS] by Charlies_Innocence Reply with quote

Wow you really highlighted some of the most memorably emotional moments in this show. Lovely, lovely. I need to re-watch this show. BAD.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that was gorgeous and so utterly emotional! Mark me down as another one who needs to do a rewatch ASAP! Great work!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: