Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"I Got You " by Lostwithoutdom (Skins (UK))

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:41 pm    Post subject: "I Got You " by Lostwithoutdom (Skins (UK)) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"I Got You " 06-02-2011
these friends will always be there for eachother, no matter what comes their way - skins gen 1
Fandom: Skins (UK)
Song: I Got You by Leona Lewis
Vidder: Lostwithoutdom
Length: 3:48 (130MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L00HF8H15eE

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:26 pm    Post subject: I Got You [skins gen1] by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Wonderful tribute to all the friendships of the first generation of Skins! I really enjoyed it and all of your wonderful clip choices! Great interpretation of the lyrics, too. I miss the characters from S1 & 2, they were definitely the best so far!

Great work, Morgan!
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:36 pm    Post subject: I Got You [skins gen1] by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

1st generation is definitely my favourite. Love the video, you made me miss them so, so much! Really nice coloring and great scenes choice. Song fits perfectly for those characters, awesome vid! ♥
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:17 pm    Post subject: I Got You [skins gen1] by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

I really loved the contrasted effect you used and the edits were so nicely done.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:01 am    Post subject: I Got You [skins gen1] by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

So awesome, Morgan! I haven't seen this show but I really enjoyed the vid and felt that the bond between these characters came through really well. Great job!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen this show either but I was really impressed with how well you brought across their bonds and relationships with each other. I enjoyed it a bunch! Lovely work! ♥!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: I Got You [skins gen1] by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Karolina: Thanks so much! I know, i miss them too, they will always be my favorites! So glad you liked it

Ninu: I totally agree, they were the best! Thanks so much, I really like how the coloring turned out for this vid, it took a while to get it right. Glad you liked it!

Julia: Aww thanks, you should totally check it out its awesome lol Glad you enjoyed it, its nice to know that the vid translates well even for those who don't watch the series

Ais: Thank you Ais! I'm glad you enjoyed it!! their friendships were so real and genuine throughout the series, I'm glad this vid captured that
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:40 pm    Post subject: I Got You [skins gen1] by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Aww i miss the first generation This video is so lovely!Liked every second of it...the third generation is nothing compared to the first and even to the second
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know! i miss them all so much! Yeah, the 3rd gen is kind of growing on me but there's definitely no comparison. the 1st gen is the best! glad you enjoyed the vid!

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:41 am    Post subject: I Got You [skins gen1] by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

this is seriously spectacular morgan <3 simply love the first generation!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: